Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
@JOZEZAZO

You need Unren which can be found here:

Link includes instructions.

In game use [Shift] + [O] to access.

For future reference (and to make it easier on you), in the top right corner is a box for searching forums and/or threads for specific topics (such as game titles, console commands/cheats, walkthroughs, etc.).
Additionally, if you do not know the exact name of the variable you want to change, use [Shift] + [D] to access developer console. Then click on 'Variable Viewer.'

Hope this helps.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
can someone show the news (thank you)?

Pandelo said:
Hello everyone,

1000+ Patrons! Wow! You guys are awesome!

Thank you so much for your trust, support, and all the nice comments and feedback!

Especially to all the Patrons and my team of amazing proofreaders, that's been with me since the beginning helping me create this journey with our sweet neighbors.

Thank you guys!

About the release date of the next version v0.12: Around the middle of next month, but I cannot give you a exact date yet. I'll announce the exact date shortly before release.

More infos about the story in v0.12 in the next weeks.

As some of you already know (I've posted it on Discord a few days ago), from the upcoming v0.12 you'll be able to see your "relationship-points" with all characters in a new overview if you click on a button in the upper left corner.

I'll probably add some more information there in the future, like which route you're following or if you have reject a character etc. (the empty picture frame is just a placeholder for the moment ;)
1 (1).jpg 1 (2).jpg

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
So the v0.11 update is just fix some bugs and sumshit like dat? Or there's more?
Changelog v0.11:
- Added day 11 with more than 570 new images and 8 new animated scenes

Changelog v0.11_1:
- Now you'll be able to name your savegames (For example, to keep track of the different routes) (PC/Mac/Linux)
- Fixed some minor spelling errors
- Added some minor hints to the walkthrough

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Miko: Is Your princess is in another castle's boyfriend watching me?

MC: Yes yes he is and stop calling me boyfriend I'm being forced against my will to be with her so call me hostage instead as that's more fitting then boyfriend.

I have been rejecting Your princess is in another castle so much that now that game is rejecting her for me without me even having to do it myself which is nice. But then right after that he does something nice for her and all I can say is stop it leave her alone.

Daughter is at 303 love 150 friendship the tyrant who I'm being forced to be with is at 89 love and 10 friendship. Wonder when she'll be hit by a car so I can go after the real princess of the castle?

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
I finished the game.When does the new version come out?the last comments are in 2017.
You're new so I'll assume you just typed your comment on page 1 and didn't read any further.
Just FYI, this thread currently has 204 pages, with the most recent posts being on the last page.
To find what your looking for, look at my post, four posts before your post. Posted yesterday.
Or, just

purifys

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, I am new. I have seen those explanations. But I do not think it will be exactly when it will come out. So I wanted to ask. Thank you.
You're new so I'll assume you just typed your comment on page 1 and didn't read any further.
Just FYI, this thread currently has 204 pages, with the most recent posts being on the last page.
To find what your looking for, look at my post, four posts before your post. Posted yesterday.
Or, just

Reactions: E-Dog

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
I liked this well written story, very naturalistic dialogue. The sex were well written and plenty of them. The women were all very pretty especially Mom, great eyes and fantastic body. Yeah enjoyed this a lot.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I apologize for asking but i haven't seen it in the thread. Who can mc have sex with so far? Only up to business trip with daughters. (And im asking what characters mc gets with other than M and D and secretary i believe he gets with)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I apologize for asking but i haven't seen it in the thread. Who can mc have sex with so far? Only up to business trip with daughters. (And im asking what characters mc gets with other than M and D and secretary i believe he gets with)
So far MC can have sex with the mother and the secretary.Pretty sure this year he will get the daughter's best friend Jessica.Maybe a bit later the daughter and Miko too.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So far MC can have sex with the mother and the secretary.Pretty sure this year he will get the daughter's best friend Jessica.Maybe a bit later the daughter and Miko too.
Thanks dude

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes