CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Yah i know about the TAB,but I think he disable that option in he's game.Is there any way to restore it?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yah i know about the TAB,but I think he disable that option in he's game.Is there any way to restore it?
Ill have to get home from work and check it before i can say anything else then

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Yes, yes there is. Head on over to this thread:

Download the tool, stick it the top level of the games folder (the one that contains "My_Sweet_Neighbors.exe"), and run it. It presents you with a list of options, one of which is "force enable skipping ...". type the number next to that option, and resume playing the game.

I'm not sure it is disabled in the original game, though, so I'd make sure it's not your keyboard or something by trying to skip in other renpy games.

Reactions: Rauhe

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Oh my god... i just finished v0.11, seriously, i just had to take all the girls, it's impossible to not take them all !! I hope it won't explode in the face of the MC, especially as it's warming up with the daughter (and still, the mother is sexy as hell).
I wonder if we'll finally take daughter's virginity on the next update, i hope so !

Andre Art

Aug 30, 2018
Really good game. one of my Top 5. Why? Story is easy listening but entertaining and interesting. Focus on main characters (means "not too many). maybe the 3D models are not 4k renders, BUT the animations are good and the characters lovable. The sex scenes are plausible and kinky.
Looking forward what comes next.

RedSh

Jul 17, 2017
The daughter and her friends should have used eye protection in the tanning beds.
Dude, seriously? Protection in a pr0n game?

Just imagine: "Sorry, babe, but let's stop our mad, passionate sex while I go put on a pair of goggles." That's hardly realistic, man. Not to mention a fashion disaster -- outside of steampunk, anyway.

I mean, cum's gonna go where cum's gonna go, including in their eyes. No "protection" will save the girls from that...

Err... what's a tanning bed got to do with it?

<cough>

;-)

Reactions: E-Dog and Shiva0067

gerodrin

Jun 30, 2018
It really is an interesting game, high quality graphics, high erotic content, the girls are really beautiful, the eyes of the mother are spectacularly beautiful and impressive, the daughter and Jessica are very beautiful, I can not explain why this game is not one of the most popular.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Dude, seriously? Protection in a pr0n game?

Just imagine: "Sorry, babe, but let's stop our mad, passionate sex while I go put on a pair of goggles." That's hardly realistic, man. Not to mention a fashion disaster -- outside of steampunk, anyway.

I mean, cum's gonna go where cum's gonna go, including in their eyes. No "protection" will save the girls from that...

Err... what's a tanning bed got to do with it?

<cough>

;-)
But, they didnt get it on in the tanning booth. Lol. No protection, then our sweet girl is blind. Thats just more emotional baggage to dive through.

Reactions: titit and UncleVT

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Ugh the wait is Torture :test2::test2::test2: but the game worth it but still torture lol

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Oh my gawd...!
He (the MC) has got the chance of a Harem here with all these women throwing themselves at him.
But then again the daughter is worth her weight in gold on her own.
If I had to make a choice, at this stage of the game. I'd say game over, the daughter has won! What a little hottie! If this was RL he'd never get the chances he's got with her, mum would be so suspicious (she's starting to think that way now)
I wanna know when he's actually gonna do the deed and sleep with the daughter, and not a quickie either. A night long session of passionate lovemaking.

Sieg Linde

May 19, 2017
Does anyone remember what his "Thank You " post said that the next version release date points to? If I search Thank You on here to look for it, I get a whole bunch of pages of people actually thanking others. XD

He hasn't posted on patreon in almost a month.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
His Patreon page lists "the middle of next month". Since we are not at the middle of next month, I would expect we still have some time to wait.

Generally, when the release is close (a week or so), he puts out another post to let everyone know.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes