bhedoets

Apr 11, 2018
I wish Pandelo and his family had recovery health back.
I'll be waiting for the next update. And i hope the next version not to be fast ending. Cause this game is first adult game i play and i really like it. Especially the plot, make me enjoying when i play that game.

Sorry if my english is bad

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I wish Pandelo and his family had recovery health back.
I'll be waiting for the next update. And i hope the next version not to be fast ending. Cause this game is first adult game i play and i really like it. Especially the plot, make me enjoying when i play that game.

Sorry if my english is bad
Welcome to the world of adult games. You've chosen a good place to discover them. There is a lot of weird/freaky stuff out there but this site makes it easy to find the games that match your tastes/interests.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Just played the game for the first time. It's solid but I really wish the side character paths were more fleshed out & better handled (especially Jessica's) and the daughter path's pacing wasn't so slow. Unpopular opinion but for me it gets boring if a game just focuses on the same 1-2 characters and has this much teasing.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, I hope the fact that we don't hear anything for such a long time doesn't mean bad news for Pandelo's family.

And yes, I'm honest enough to admit that I would hate it if this game got abandoned due to personal tragedy.
Let's just hope his mom will get better.

bhedoets

Apr 11, 2018
Any further comments from dev on this?

Just wondering, but it is understandable if it is postponed, as said in the post above. Family does come first.
I agree with you. I want the update. Cause it make me interesting for what happen in the next version, but, i understanding why he hold the game. Family is first. Keep waiting guys.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does this creator have a discord channel if so has there been any news at all after announcement ?? i hope things are going well but looking at a complete radio silence does not bote well. i hope everything is still alright.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Does this creator have a discord channel if so has there been any news at all after announcement ?? i hope things are going well but looking at a complete radio silence does not bote well. i hope everything is still alright.
He has a discord channel but I have no idea what the news is or how he is.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
On Discord, Patreon or here, the news is the same, that is, no news.

There are plenty of loyal fans who will keep people updated on the status of this outstanding game. If you don't see anything in the recent posts on this forum, it's likely nothing has changed.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Somehow I get the feeling I'm not seeing part of the conversation.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
gonna assume this game is abandoned considering it's been about 3 months since his last patreon post. it's too bad you didn't even get to fuck the daughter either.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes