Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It IS getting a little bit weird. Still no news, at least like "Hey guys, mom is gonna be ok, work is fine, gonna continue on MSN in a few days." or "Can't continue making the game for a while, too much work and helping mom. Will be resuming MSN in a month." or something like that. :D I can't take the suspense, this stuff is killing me! (damn, I read it in in Mark Hamill's Joker voice :D )

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It IS getting a little bit weird. Still no news, at least like "Hey guys, mom is gonna be ok, work is fine, gonna continue on MSN in a few days." or "Can't continue making the game for a while, too much work and helping mom. Will be resuming MSN in a month." or something like that. :D I can't take the suspense, this stuff is killing me! (damn, I read it in in Mark Hamill's Joker voice :D )
I don't know about others but when my granma was in the hospital I hardly have a time even to use internet.

Caranthir

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know about others but when my granma was in the hospital I hardly have a time even to use internet.
A quick update on the situation wouldn’t have taken that much time though, regardless of whether he can release an update soon or not.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
And that's what I would like to know. All I am saying is, just a quick update. He is not obliged to do it when I ask, since I am not a patron, but still, it would be nice to know the situation. Hell, especially for some of the actual patrons, it would be nice.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I think that there is no need to repeat again and again that everybody wishes his mother the best and that he can take whatever time he needs, guys. It has been said by probably everybody who visited this forum in the past month. I can speak from experience, because I did it too. Come on, we don't have to show that we are good boys so much. xD We can surely all make our own Tendies, so we don't have to collect anymore good boy points. xD God damn Tendies stories. xDxDxD

Btw, speaking about making my own Tendies, I redownloaded DAZ and I can't figure out how to make MSN characters... already had some success with Milfy City, DoD, and some others, like Jessica from Babysitter, but no luck with M and D from MSN. :-/

Reactions: master110

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I don't understand why anyone would post an admonishment to others NOT to put up well-wishes for someone. Who cares how many times it has been posted before?
I wouldn't call it admonishment, I don't demand anybody to do anything. That's way too strong a word. And I didn't even say that I want people to stop. I am just saying that at this point it's just repeating the same thing over and over, that it's getting ridiculous and looks less and less genuine... and at this point it just looks like virtue signalling. People here are basically preaching to the choir, because everybody in this thread already thinks and said the same thing using the same words. And lets be fair, we are the only ones reading it, not the actual people who need well-wishes for moral support, like Pandelo's mom. It's just ridiculous at this point, as I said, that's all. :D

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I wouldn't call it admonishment, I don't demand anybody to do anything. That's way too strong a word. And I didn't even say that I want people to stop. I am just saying that at this point it's just repeating the same thing over and over, that it's getting ridiculous and looks less and less genuine... and at this point it just looks like virtue signalling. People here are basically preaching to the choir, because everybody in this thread already thinks and said the same thing using the same words. And lets be fair, we are the only ones reading it, not the actual people who need well-wishes for moral support, like Pandelo's mom. It's just ridiculous at this point, as I said, that's all. :D
It doesn't matter who sees it, it's the thought that counts.

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
People here are basically preaching to the choir, because everybody in this thread already thinks and said the same thing using the same words.
So, let's make sure I'm following this correctly. You're bothered that different people are posting well wishes because it's repetitive, but in this thread you've made these three posts:

Hmmm, I would still like some update, because unless I missed something, the last one was about the heart attack or the xmas wallpaper.
or
Still no news, at least like "Hey guys, mom is gonna be ok, work is fine, gonna continue on MSN...
or
All I am saying is, just a quick update.
Got it. :rolleyes:

And lets be fair, we are the only ones reading it, not the actual people who need well-wishes for moral support, like Pandelo's mom.
And Pandelo reads these forums, so if people want him to see it that's a reasonable method of reaching him.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I hope Pandelo's family was able to have sufficiently adjusted plans to still enjoy their holiday together, considering when the heart attack happened.

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
So, let's make sure I'm following this correctly. You're bothered that different people are posting well wishes because it's repetitive, but in this thread you've made these three posts:

or

or

Got it. :rolleyes:

And Pandelo reads these forums, so if people want him to see it that's a reasonable method of reaching him.
So taking a few sentences out of context from 3 posts, which were a part of 2 conversations that took place at those times, and all of them were responses to other's posts on the same topic, not me making a statement, proves that I was doing the same I was talking about earlier? And especially the last one is me clarifying the second one, because there was some misunderstanding. This investigative journalism of yours is not proving your point, or better, your clear implication. It was not about the repetition itself, the main point was people virtue signalling, and how disingenuous it gets after all this time and after it being repeated so many times. It's so easy to take things out of context, and spin it the way you want.

Btw, if Pandelo reads this forum, then great, because I am glad we can reach him and he can see all the support he gets to keep him motivated. If not, it's OK too. :D

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes