MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
If i could. can i check if this game has been abadoned or is it continuing? It is one of the best games out and was heading into very interesting territory storywise but i have noticed it has not been updated in a while.
isn't it the game dropped?? :cry:

sr.

May 13, 2018
If i could. can i check if this game has been abadoned or is it continuing? It is one of the best games out and was heading into very interesting territory storywise but i have noticed it has not been updated in a while.
Read the last patreon post of the developer

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

MK78

Modder
Dec 23, 2017
Well anything i can say is that i love this game and that he/she will continue the work on it!

But man are some people stupid or what? Give it some Time, i don't care if it was "just" a Heart Attack or whatever! Health, Family and Friends should always stand above Work, that's my opinion at least!

Also why is someone complaining here at all? This is a Pirate Website where you get everything for free!

I hope everything is going well for him/her and the Mother!

Reactions: Valronn

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
but you didn't noticed the actual time, that comment was posted, Dude! :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've never been in this page's thread actually, that's the first time i've posted something in this exact thread. You're taking me for someone else.
You should perhaps stop trying to be cocky and read people's nicknames before you try to mock them.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I've never been in this page's thread actually, that's the first time i've posted something in this exact thread. You're taking me for someone else.
You should perhaps stop trying to be cocky and read people's nicknames before you try to mock them.
You almost got me, Mate! :LOL::ROFLMAO: But, No! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Juniver1968

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Patronship, as its originally conceived (long, long before any of us were born) is about supporting artistic or intellectual pursuits for the pursuit itself. My support of Pandelo is for his work today, his work in the future and for all the great work he has already produced. It is not contingent upon results on some specific calenderized schedule.
(heh, couldn't resist)

While I agree with most of your post, this bit about what patreon is or not, isn't on point, sorry.
Yes, a patronship is exactly what you describe, yet patreon simply has never worked that way at all. It has in almost all cases worked the way that people were promised content (game, comic, pictures) in regular intervals FOR their donations.
That's how it works, whether that's a patronship in the classical sense (which it is of course not) or not doesn't even come into play.

As long as the dev/artist/writer promises rewards for his donations, he or she should better deliver (as long as circumstances don't prevent it, and of course a close family member becoming seriously ill is reason enough to not deliver until you can work again).

THAT IS NOT TO SAY, PEOPLE SHOULD BEHAVE LIKE ASSHOLES.

Pandelo has always been someone who did as promised and not only that, but has created a game that many of us love, yet from some of the comments in this thread, it seems people forget that there are also many, many creators who take peoples money and constantly find excuses not to do what was promised.
Milking is indeed an issue on patreon, what's important for me is being able to recognize when someone is in dire circumstances and not milking anybody or not.
And that's where I see many people here fail and not just those who constantly cry milking, whenever a release date is missed or an update is a bit shorter than usual, but also from those that will just brainlessly defend con artists month after month after month.

Again, my post is in no way about or directed at Pandelo, all I want to tell him is "take care of your mom and I hope she gets better soon." And not because I want a new update, but because I wish him and his family nothing but the best.

Reactions: wildt and Jim Webb

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Except for the part where I point out what the image is obviously. Don't be dumb.
Do you really don't get it? :unsure:

The one you quoted yesterday (Page 16 from 246!) has changed his avatar since Sep. 2017 obviously.

But it's okay, you seem like an angry person. Peace Mate.

Reactions: NotSatan and botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't want to be rude, but it just was a heart attack, nobody died, and not even he had it. Usually you can return to work 2-3 weeks after the heart attack, so I really don't understand the delay. Not to be mentioned that the update must have been close to complete when he wanted to release it in December - after the delay when he wanted to release in November. And especially those who pay him imho could expect delivery for 4400$ per month. When my dad died 2 years ago and I wanted some days off of work my boss said, when I stayed at home I didn't have to come back again, then he would look for someone else.
Maybe Pandelo should change his income strategy from "per month" to "per update" to stay motivated. The goals on his Petreon page said that even 2500 per month would be enough to work on the game full time and even with 500$ per month he planned with "regular monthly updates". So it's about time he does what he promises. That's maybe not fair in your eyes, but that's life - if you want to earn money you have to deliver.
Lol. You sir are a cold sob. "Just a heart attack." Right.

I think anybody reading your post would agree that what your boss did was a shitty thing to do, you should probably not see that kind of behaviour as what a decent human being would say or do.

You had a right to grieve, just as Pandelo has the right to care for his mother.

Skweep

Oct 7, 2017
Do you really don't get it? :unsure:

The one you quoted yesterday has changed his avatar since Sep. 2017 obviously.

But it's okay, you seem like an angry person. Peace Mate.
Didn't know that, for all I know he could have had the same picture for two years.
My bad then.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Didn't know that, for all I know he could have had the same picture for two years.
My bad then.
All good. I don't want to mock you or anything else, just wanted to point that out. I had no other intentions then that. ;)
If i offended you with my kind of replies i'm sorry Mate!

Reactions: Skweep

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Daaamn heart attacks are a bitch. Considering pandelo has always delivered and has never screwed anyone over it must be serious. I love how alot of people are more concerned by there next fap than the developers issues. I was supporting pandelo for a while and i gotta say hes a top notch dev and u cabt say that about many. Give him time he will be back. To everyone saying its just a heart attack go research what a heart attack means. Theres alot of stuff it can cause and dispite peoples insitance on here is by no means a quick recovery.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes