• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
No worries, mistakes happen.
Hey there, yes at the moment of my Post you quoted, i had Ezra picture! :)

But good to know i have Vi know, didn't know where this cute face come from, i just found her on google, and use! so thanks :)

And, by the way... Where are my sweet neighbors?!

Reactions: Skweep

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Hey there, yes at the moment of my Post you quoted, i had Ezra picture! :)

But good to know i have Vi know, didn't know where this cute face come from, i just found her on google, and use! so thanks :)

And, by the way... Where are my sweet neighbors?!
They moved away

Reactions: rodneyeatme

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Hmmm, I would still like some update, because unless I missed something, the last one was about the heart attack or the xmas wallpaper. I am just curious to know at least something new about the version 0.13 and how Pandelo is doing. It was kinda long since we had updates. I don't really know why I wrote this, because this is probably on everyone's mind regarding MSN, but I just had to. :D

Gumarijus

Dec 3, 2017
Daaamn heart attacks are a bitch. Considering pandelo has always delivered and has never screwed anyone over it must be serious. I love how alot of people are more concerned by there next fap than the developers issues. I was supporting pandelo for a while and i gotta say hes a top notch dev and u cabt say that about many. Give him time he will be back. To everyone saying its just a heart attack go research what a heart attack means. Theres alot of stuff it can cause and dispite peoples insitance on here is by no means a quick recovery.
Major Wanker

Thank You for You comment,

Six mounths ago I had strong heart attack, thanks God I survive . Folks, please dont make stupid jokes

because you didn't know when is your turn.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
is it the game abandoned?? :cry:
No, the creator took some time for himself cause his mother had a bad time and she was taking a treatment while she was in a hospital. He had some bad times but I think he will release the next update end of this month.

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
the author said version 0.13 will came out in the late December, but now is January and it doesn't came out yet. Got any information?

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
To all the guys who encourage others to play the game again while waiting for the new version: God damn you, I replayed the game and now I want continuation even more! xD Why did I listen? xD The story is just in such a good point now, that the anticipation of what comes next, is thrilling. :D After I replayed it again, I check here for updates every few hours. xD Fuck! xDxDxD I hope things are well with Pandelo and his mom, because there haven't been any messages from him for almost a month.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Still no news, huh? Hope that doesn't mean bad things for pandelo's family.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
It says on his website that version 13 is out now. There is a link to it but i'm currently not a patron.

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes