Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I am unwatching this thread, the standard and meaningfulness have reached ground level... Both sides are right and wrong at the same time, as there is no objective measure to subjective perceptions. Some artists are able to give a concert on the same night the tragedy hits them, some set back for years. Some fans are supportive and wait, some demand more. Nothing new, nothing odd, waste of disk space and carbon footprint (if someone believes in that shit).

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
has this game bin caned or is it still going im asking coz i really enjoyed the game and it be a shame if it was canceled

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
has this game bin caned or is it still going im asking coz i really enjoyed the game and it be a shame if it was canceled
We don't honestly know more than it's on hold. If you look back though the thread Pandello's mother had a serious heart attack just before Christmas and the game was put on hold (the post is ), there's been no news that I know of since then.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Thanks TheBlueKnight i didn't know about that heart attack and i did not see the onhold at the top of the screen obesely real life events take priority over this game and when it is your mum its even more important hope the best and ill wait for updates when they come

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Damn.. I hope she's doing better...

We don't honestly know more than it's on hold. If you look back though the thread Pandello's mother had a serious heart attack just before Christmas and the game was put on hold (the post is ), there's been no news that I know of since then.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This thread kinda feels uncomfortable now that people keep talking about the creator's mother... the game is awesome. It's on hold. We're all praying for his mom. But wouldn't it make sense to lock it until he's back so we can focus on what we're here for?

Reactions: Seriosha

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
I hope nothing serious has happened .. but for the time it's taking for an answer ... =(

Be strong!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I finish today this game...0.13 is disponible for not patreon or there isn't also for patreons?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I finish today this game...0.13 is disponible for not patreon or there isn't also for patreons?
As it says in the thread title the game is currently on hold. Look back through the thread just a few posts for the reason why, or just look .

Reactions: Abibliboop

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
As it says in the thread title the game is currently on hold. Look back through the thread just a few posts for the reason why, or just look .
OH sorry I don't read yet 200 +pages so I don't say nothing... Sorry for disturb :)

4.60 star(s) 84 Votes