a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Very little content and D falls for MC way to fast.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
That's parental love. Let's not get our games confused. (Love them both)
I was thinking in more of in general you know? like in alot of games the sister/mother never looks her age. Sometimes the Daughters look older then the mother. Not here though and thats pretty sweet if you ask me.
(i also love Parental Love)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Since incest is an auto-delete for me this is likely my favorite game featured on this site right now. It's time to go Patron.
It's risky. Incest between mom and daughter is planned and it will be implemented at 99%. I have no idea if it will be avoidable or not. Probably you can ask on patreon directly.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Very little content and D falls for MC way to fast.
D hasn't made any move on MC. She's wrestling right now if she has feelings for him and she tells herself to back off, that he is her mom's love interest. I would hardly say it is too fast. Yes, 4 days is a short time, but she really hasn't fallen for him yet. Just because you have 40 "love" points doesn't mean she is in love with MC.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well without more content its the way it looks is all.

Auark6376

Aug 10, 2017
This game and DMD are my two favorites currently. The only thing that disappoints me are the monthly releases. I get the feeling that games like these could do a lot more if given more time, for example, instead of releasing one ingame day each month, they might be able to release three ingame days every two months simply because they don't have to do it patch by patch which would allow for better efficiency. There is also the concern of many Patreon game developers intentionally drawing out development time simply to get more money for less work.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah come on guys she is just a nympho. :eek:penedeyewink:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Ah come on guys she is just a nympho. :eek:penedeyewink:
Not that there is anything wrong with that!:rolleyes:
i have never understand if a vampire have no reflect then you will not see he in the mirror but what about the clothes? why clothes don't have reflect
The same way fire dont have a shadow. If you put clothes on a fire.. would it get a shadow?.. actully i have no idea where i was going with that! so lets go with magic!XD

Reactions: elserran

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I like it. A lot. But there is something that keeps bugging me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's not close enough to the mirror for her reflect to show up. She looks closer to the hand dryer than she really is, because it is behind her. The mirror appears to be programmed in such a way as to actually create a realistic reflection (see dryer), so if she was closer to the mirror or further back, I suspect she would be in it.

Hopefully Pandelo treats us to another preview pic soon. His Patreon has leveled off a bit at
232 patrons
$1,218 per month

This is good but not what it deserves and it does not compare as favorably to the growth of Parental Love (which it is comparable to). Hopefully it is not suffering because MC is not having incestuous relations with his own relatives (the incest would come from Mom and Daughter in a threeway, I assume).

Reactions: Thornhill
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes