VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Teenage Years [v0.1b] [MTY Games]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled.jpg

Overview:
As someone who has a terrible track record when it comes to relationships, and with some horrendous break ups terrorising your past memories, will the introduction of a new girl, one that you clearly feel differently about change these misfortunes once and for all.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-25
Release Date: 2021-02-25
Developer: MTY Games - - - - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patch Instruction:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Patches:

962713_screen1.png 962714_screen2.png 962715_screen3.png 962716_screen4.png 1056528_preview1.jpg 1056529_preview2.jpg 1056530_preview3.jpg 1056531_preview4.jpg 1056532_preview5.jpg fe1_s10.png fe1_s31.png ge2_s15.png kitch4.png le6_s09a.png pe1_s13_lo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My Teenage Years [v0.1a] MTY Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 729 MB
Original Size Mac: 694 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 83 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 49 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
"I really hope you enjoy the project. Remember this is just the beginning, and as it's my first sole project please go easy on me! To begin with the full version of this release will be publicly available. Once there is more content then I envisage having a public demo available to everyone, with future full releases available to supporters. "

I just want to make sure I understand your meaning here (as there has been confusion over this kind of thing in the past with non-native english speakers), if you are saying that you intend to not have a public release for future versions at all, then that's a really bad idea. People around here tend to respond very negatively to "locked behind a paywall" content.

I know you're just doing the "business thing" and trying to funnel people to actually pay you for your work (perfectly fine), however that doesn't really work around here. They will resent it, and not donate out of spite. A few brave heroic souls may sub if the game is actually good, but they will immediately leak the game here for everyone else, and you will get a bad reputation for locking things behind a paywall, which could further negatively impact subscriptions.

I'd suggest more of a staggered release, once a new version is available to subs, make the previous version public. There's still a big chance it'll get leaked (it's just something that will happen once you get enough subs) but if it's "eventually free" people usually don't mind waiting. People will then decide to sub or not based on how they actually feel about the game instead of resenting being forced to sub in order to get content.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
"I really hope you enjoy the project. Remember this is just the beginning, and as it's my first sole project please go easy on me! To begin with the full version of this release will be publicly available. Once there is more content then I envisage having a public demo available to everyone, with future full releases available to supporters. "

I just want to make sure I understand your meaning here (as there has been confusion over this kind of thing in the past with non-native english speakers), if you are saying that you intend to not have a public release for future versions at all, then that's a really bad idea. People around here tend to respond very negatively to "locked behind a paywall" content.

I know you're just doing the "business thing" and trying to funnel people to actually pay you for your work (perfectly fine), however that doesn't really work around here. They will resent it, and not donate out of spite. A few brave heroic souls may sub if the game is actually good, but they will immediately leak the game here for everyone else, and you will get a bad reputation for locking things behind a paywall, which could further negatively impact subscriptions.

I'd suggest more of a staggered release, once a new version is available to subs, make the previous version public. There's still a big chance it'll get leaked (it's just something that will happen once you get enough subs) but if it's "eventually free" people usually don't mind waiting. People will then decide to sub or not based on how they actually feel about the game instead of resenting being forced to sub in order to get content.
good points.

Reactions: House Of Black

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019

Thanks for the heads up, I'll pass for now.

Reactions: House Of Black
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes