Jul 29, 2017
Oh i missed the release cuz of sleep.
Gonna play it now.
Good luck dev.

May 29, 2017
Sorry for the bugs everyone. Latest with fixes:

(Right click and save target as)

Might be worth deleting persistent and saves in appdata\roaming\renpy
Gonna wait a version or two before trying this, but your reactiveness to feedback is already impressing me and for me is the best thing you can do on this site to make me check out your patreon.

CoffeeDrinker

May 7, 2018
Thank you for pointing that out... Your post along with a few others have convinced me to skip it since I dislike sandbox games.
I play very few sandbox games as life is too short having to click 75 times trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do next... However, I forget the actual definitions... This game is more of a VN with choices and decision making that, so far, does indeed seem to make a difference. The "sandbox" portion is more of a "free roam" aka Being ADIK.

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Well this was a really nice surprice honestly, the game not only looks great but there definitly seems to be an emphasis on story telling and that's the way i like it. No need to rush to get to the sexy times, instead taking time to build the characters and the story. Everything is really well written as well and the dialogue feels natural.

As for the characters, we haven't met any of the possible LI's besides your sister yet (except for the ex-girlfriend briefly and it was stated we would be seeing her again) but Jess is a great first interest, she looks cute and has a likeable personality so good start there too.

Some ppl might be put of when they hear anything sandbox related but as far as i can tell it just seems to be some exploration/navigation related things in certain areas but this game seems mostly story driven to me so it didn't bother me much.

Don't know what else to say, it's all quality stuff even little things like the menu's have had attention put in to them. If there's one thing missing it's probably the lack of any music or sound but that could hopefully be added in later, I get that licencing that stuff can be expensive especially in the beginning.

All in all great start and i wish the dev the best of luck with the game, i will definitly be checking back for the next update!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
hopefully this will stay as a wholesome romantic story between the MC and Jess and wont involve anyone else like the mom, because Jess is so cute and adorable :love:

arms99

May 11, 2018
Thank you for pointing that out... Your post along with a few others have convinced me to skip it since I dislike sandbox games.
I hate sandbox too, but this is definitely not sandbox. Like it was said before it's a VN with some free roam parts here and there. Personally, I'm allergic to grind but I had no issues here. I'd recommend checking it out.

• Haha
Reactions: fishbrain

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, what's the difference between pouring a small or a big glass of wine to the mom?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I play very few sandbox games as life is too short having to click 75 times trying to figure out what I'm supposed to do next... However, I forget the actual definitions... This game is more of a VN with choices and decision making that, so far, does indeed seem to make a difference. The "sandbox" portion is more of a "free roam" aka Being ADIK.
Ah, okay. Still not interested but maybe when/if it is done. Since these games are in active development having to restart every time they fix something is aggravating (understandable but aggravating) and I don’t have any desire to play the same free roams repeatedly (also why I’ve given up on BaDiK). Usually the free roam is insufferable after 3-4 times through any game.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Great renderers and lighting!

i can tell that this developer takes an huge amount of time with the scenes unlike most others here.
that family photo probably took 2 hours just to get the poses right ;)

Keep it up!
hard work pays off in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTY Games and m4pII

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I strongly suggest don't turn this into a sandbox, instead you may want to polish the lore and story-telling, making it a sandbox will just make it boring. There isn't much content yet, so it's not too late.

I can already savour the bittersweet taste of incest. :giggle:
Definitely feeling the "teenage-years" vibe.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes