VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Teenage Years [v0.1b] [MTY Games]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

prueferdrei

Jun 24, 2020
Good start. The characters are well done, the dialog is engaging. The pacing is a bit slow, but this is the beginning and some exposition is needed. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
the renders are good
the characters aren't a total bore
the story isn't something special, just another incest themed game
the LI is a cutie:love:
like the relationship b/w the MC and Jess
sandbox elements aren't too bad, pretty easy to navigate

Overall a decent first release.
Good job dev!!

fz

Jun 16, 2017
The plot line is really weird. It doesn't spark any interest what so ever. The renders are nice though, but I really want a good plot or I might as well watch pictures elsewhere.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

psyco0

Oct 4, 2017
tried to launch this (with the patch installed as instructed) and it crashed on startup

Jun 30, 2020
Are there supposed to be two different Haileys? It's just odd that when MC is told of this girl Hailey whom he has never met, there's no mention of her having the same name as his sister. Further, it's not something he shares with the other Hailey when he meets her at the cabin and sees her as a total stranger rather than someone he grew up with and continues to be in touch with regularly.

I'm guessing that the fact that they share a name is going to be important to plot development. Otherwise it's just really confusing given the way the story's timeline is being developed. On the other hand, if there is one and only one Hailey then the writing (as nicely as I can put it) needs some work.

Is this confusion a product of the patch?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes