VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Teenage Years [v0.1b] [MTY Games]

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Sniping comments from "entitled pirates", right out of the box: Check
Whining without even looking, because somebody wrote "sandbox": Check
Intelligently written praise from more than one player: BIG check!
Praise from a fan of the game I contribute to: HUGE check!

Lots of discussion about the patch, so I just edited the code to not need a patch. Changed the MC to my brother (didn't use his real name) ;), and changed Hailey to . . . (well, didn't use my real name, either). Default value for Flag is now True. That all works pretty well (with some adjustments along the way).

I really like the story, so far. I don't yet know if the sister is intentionally 'dropping hints', or if her behavior is subconscious. The brother's inner monologues can be a bit creepy, but he's a boy . . . boys are horny . . . seems pretty realistic :)

A word to the wise though, dev: You've publicly admitted to being the creator of the incest patch. Patreon's Trust and Safety Team will look at your entire brand, not just the content you post to their platform. Your content seems to be headed toward a loving, caring, consensual relationship. If you keep it that way, you're not likely to offend anybody. Any 'offensive' content would have to come from a third party not associated with you, and without your knowledge or consent.

Oh, and I love the 'game within a game' bit about the deep space mission . . . I hope you include more of that, going forward!

You have a good, solid start!!! Keep up the good work! (And, thanks for making Hailey really, really pretty!)

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Which one am i?

Oh i missed the release cuz of sleep.
Gonna play it now.
Good luck dev.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Why a incest patch if they already are Brother and Sister in the base game?
So, basically is a incest game without a option to turn it off?

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
Why a incest patch if they already are Brother and Sister in the base game?
So, basically is a incest game without a option to turn it off?
Are you reacting to what I wrote about my personal code modifications? The base game has the MC and Hailey NOT related.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
It wasn't me :sneaky:
You have a good, solid start!!! Keep up the good work! (And, thanks for making Hailey really, really pretty!)
Here, here!

Mercygraz

Feb 7, 2021
i played part one and its verry verry good i hope moree parts come thx for that
and the good games are sooo short

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Are you reacting to what I wrote about my personal code modifications? The base game has the MC and Hailey NOT related.
But the intro keeps me telling about his mother betrayal and his fathers forgiveness... even before that they dont keep like brother and sister furthermore in the game... And yes, I've just downloaded again, so I using the last version asap

MTY Games

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2019
you are a god, been looking for this, thought I broke the game. guess I have to mouse over the edges if it looks like there is no interactable areas.
Yeah sorry about that, originally that navigation bar was open by default with a toggle pin to keep it open but I had some issues with it so removed that functionality. Going forward it will be permanently open as you can just press H to hide the UI anyway.

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah sorry about that, originally that navigation bar was open by default with a toggle pin to keep it open but I had some issues with it so removed that functionality. Going forward it will be permanently open as you can just press H to hide the UI anyway.
This sort of thing is why I'm not a good tester. I was stumped for a good bit, but when I figured it out, I completely forgot about giving feedback on it. I'm sorry, I only remember good things about your game! -_-

Reactions: MTY Games
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes