4.00 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 14, 2021

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a quick gallery unlocker Mod
(+ some more game settings like textbox opacity/textsize/named saves etc).

Download Mod v0.6 (~1MB)
-

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.6 (~230MB)
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MyTime_01.jpg MyTime_02.jpg MyTime_03.jpg

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Did anyone find the "Taboo" switch? I didn't see it on the main menu, during the start of the game or under options.

Cysian

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
Why would you even release a content-lacking bunch of nonsense? It's just dumb.
Because I promised I will release the update by the end of the year, and people who follow me know why it's "content-lacking". This game is my hobby, I do it in my free time. I'm completely transparent with everything that's going on, while I could have it all up my ass like some developers who disappear without a word and still continue to pull hundreds of dollars from their patrons every month. But it's exactly like I said, people will always find a reason to complain.

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Because I promised I will release the update by the end of the year, and people who follow me know why it's "content-lacking". This game is my hobby, I do it in my free time. I'm completely transparent with everything that's going on, while I could have it all up my ass like some developers who disappear without a word and still continue to pull hundreds of dollars from their patrons every month. But it's exactly like I said, people will always find a reason to complain.
Got a question about saves in the game, cant you make it, so we can name our saves, would help with more routes to follow.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe it's mostly anticipated, but most of the comments I see about it is that I ruined it with lesbian content and making Julia bi. I couldn't make it in time with everything, but the next update will have throuple route, and for everyone crying about lesbian stuff... there will be even more of it ;). It's my game and I won't change the whole story because some people don't like few aspects of it. I am literally making 6 different routes, each being unique, yet people still find reasons to complain about something.

Thank you, it's so sad that so many devs cave in to these yahoos, not every game has to be tailored to someone's specific tastes.
It's like, you don't like that content, don't fucking play the game, stop trying to pressure every dev into making the exact same story with the exact same sex options.

Just don't let yourself feel down because of the constantly complaining crowd, there are always those who like and support your stuff as well. Sometimes the nay-sayers crying just drones out the rest.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Yeah well, just do your thing, follow your vision and fuck the haters. Dont bother with the dumb opinions of the insecure harem anti-lesbian crowd, they are usually never paying anyway lol. Im enjoying it so far!
It's always funny how defenders of certain tags say not to pay attention to those who criticize those tags because they aren't paying anyway. Well, my friend, if you take a look at their patreon you will see that those like you who support those tags are not paying either. Don't try to lie about something so easy to prove. 13 patreons attest to this

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
I'm confused.
I loaded my savegame, but there is nothing new, it ends in excactly the same place as 0.5.5 ...

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
It's always funny how defenders of certain tags say not to pay attention to those who criticize those tags because they aren't paying anyway. Well, my friend, if you take a look at their patreon you will see that those like you who support those tags are not paying either. Don't try to lie about something so easy to prove. 13 patreons attest to this
it's really surprising, game has 3 years, not a bad story or renders and only 13 patreons. Strange..

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Cysian , i started a new playthrough and began with the Julia route, but at the beginning of 0.5 i am being told that i am not on any route??? What did i do wrong? And even after replaying again... same result.
Edit, i´m playing with the mod, maybe that´s the reason, i changed everything now with the urm mod.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I loaded my 5.5 save and game ends at the same place..I restart the game and it still ends at the same place.
why do devs do this...
There definitely isn't 2 new scens and 3 more story events. There is just nothing.
What is even new, where do I find it? Is it something in the early stages of the game? Is it a combination of choices? The gallery has some stuff I can't access so, something should be somewhere.
I don't get the concept of backtracking to find scenes. It annoys me to no end. Keep everything on the same timeline so people don't load a save and the game ends at the same spot as last time. That's not good. Oh well I guess I will just not play this until it's complete.

Dec 15, 2020
Is the route of Stella and Julia's trio where they infiltrate the office and find Jacob?
I ask because it stays there and no longer advances.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes