• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I just counted, and chapter 26 will be up in less than 48 hours from now, I need 3 days maximum to go through and edit Book 2. If it's not up by then, I say go ahead and leak the release. But for now, I humbly ask for more patience, and it's not like I slacked off. Chapters 25 and 26 combined are 5 chapters long, using Book 2 chapters as a reference to the size. If you have played 25, you have an idea what I'm saying. Chapter 26 is way bigger, more significant, and needs more development time.

I'm asking to hold off because the edits will tell the story better and make the messages clearer, for a far better experience for the user.

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for that clarification, now the delay makes a lot more sense. I was more or less just curious about what the delay was, if it was spoken about in a patreon post or such since I don't have access. But many thanks for the prompt reply

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I just counted, and chapter 26 will be up in less than 48 hours from now, I need 3 days maximum to go through and edit Book 2. If it's not up by then, I say go ahead and leak the release. But for now, I humbly ask for more patience, and it's not like I slacked off. Chapters 25 and 26 combined are 5 chapters long, using Book 2 chapters as a reference to the size. If you have played 25, you have an idea what I'm saying. Chapter 26 is way bigger, more significant, and needs more development time.

I'm asking to hold off because the edits will tell the story better and make the messages clearer, for a far better experience for the user.
ok thats reasonable, love your game btw

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Thanks for that clarification, now the delay makes a lot more sense. I was more or less just curious about what the delay was, if it was spoken about in a patreon post or such since I don't have access. But many thanks for the prompt reply
It was and there are access restrictions, but we also have our discord server that I explain the cause of delay on.

Damn, have to replay the whole book 2? I also replayed Book 1 after it was remade.
I don't know about "have to" but go ahead if you "want to." And it's also been a while.

Mostly minor editing to make it succinct and clearer, the real goal is to finalize it since we're moving to Book 3. Book 1 was more heavily retouched with the rerenders, albeit no storytelling difference.

There's also a scene I was unhappy about w/ the execution in 22. I'm going to cut it into two parts instead (this was the OG idea). And the finale while great needs to be polished.

Ahnthipheres

Jun 30, 2023
It was and there are access restrictions, but we also have our discord server that I explain the cause of delay on.

I don't know about "have to" but go ahead if you "want to." And it's also been a while.

Mostly minor editing to make it succinct and clearer, the real goal is to finalize it since we're moving to Book 3. Book 1 was more heavily retouched with the rerenders, albeit no storytelling difference.

There's also a scene I was unhappy about w/ the execution in 22. I'm going to cut it into two parts instead (this was the OG idea). And the finale while great needs to be polished.
So will chapter 25 be released just as chapter 26 comes out?

Yarazin

Dec 2, 2022
Hmm. I copied the one i had from b2 and FMC did not call herself Rysa Ill double check maybe i copied it to the wrong folder like a dumbo.

*Edit: I believe I figured out my error. I started 26, then realized I forgot to copy over the peach. Didn't restart the game, just continued from where I left off. Now I started a new 26 game and its working. Thanks!

Since its on my mind, a few random thoughts in no particular order:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes