• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Barefoot88

Mar 21, 2022
I know the mega link on lewdpatcher should work because I just used it but here.
Normally when someone posts an uncompressed rpy file to this site, you have to open it, right click the background, hit save as, delete the string of numbers at the beginning of the file name and change the save as type to all files.
Or you can spare your sanity and just download the same file in a zip
i have a question for you i downloaded book 2 didn't know i had to have book 1 ok the question

do i merge book 1 and 2 together?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi, just found out about this game an hour earlier. Can someone kindly explain to me about the last statement in the overview, what it means :unsure: ?
(except dice, cause NO)
Is that a typo and badly construed statements that is supposed to say "Except you will NOT die in the game" or something similar:unsure:?

On the other hand, so far it looks very interesting for game made with Koikatsu Party, and the narrative is promising and unique too. It is now on Book 2, which basically means it has a lot of contents. Reviews also overwhelmingly positive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the share. All the best to EoloStudios. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi, just found out about this game an hour earlier. Can someone kindly explain to me about the last statement in the overview, what it means :unsure: ?
Is that a typo and badly construed statements that is supposed to say "Except you will NOT die in the game" or something similar:unsure:?

On the other hand, so far it looks very interesting for game made with Koikatsu Party, and the narrative is promising and unique too. It is now on Book 2, which basically means it has a lot of contents. Reviews also overwhelmingly positive.

Also, can anyone put in a spoiler about did the MC meet his future wife in the present timeline yet? Thank you in advance.

Thank you for the share. All the best to EoloStudios. Cheers.
Dice is the MC's male bestfriend, and for some clearly inexplicable reason not an available LI.
Ya, but he didn't realize it was her past self and just creeped her out a bit.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Dice is the MC's male bestfriend, and for some clearly inexplicable reason not an available LI.
Ya, but he didn't realize it was her past self and just creeped her out a bit.
LOL.. it is actually a name, and here I am thinking why would a dice has anything to do with a game, is this a Dungeon and Dragon-based game :ROFLMAO:.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
first time advance search get me the game i was looking for. romance and beautifully written love story with good humour. idk why this game is underrated, this game deserve more attention and love. thank you dev for this amazing game
I can think of a number of reasons why, and it's mostly our side's problem; but let's not delve into that. I appreciate the thought, and you could help us by rating the game. That would certainly help us step into the right direction.

is there no walkthrough mods for this?
Sorry, none and no plans to make one either; just an official walkthrough.

This update was amazing Dev! I'm so freaking happy we got more Sayumi content!
I actually think this is one of the chapters in book 2 that needs severe polishing but thank you!

is this a Dungeon and Dragon-based game :ROFLMAO:.
Sadly, it's not.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
can I just start from book 2 again? I lost my book 1 save transferring computers
Sorry, no; workaround is having someone else share a save or going to options and highlighting everything under skip, "unseen text, after choices, transitions" which takes about 10-15 minutes.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So future sayumi has no problems with making out, blowjobs etc but can't have actual sex... what's the logic? If it's about cheating the future MC then she's already cheating on him by doing other sexual things with present MC.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
So future sayumi has no problems with making out, blowjobs etc but can't have actual sex... what's the logic? If it's about cheating the future MC then she's already cheating on him by doing other sexual things with present MC.
I think she wants MC's first time with her to be with the past her. She doesn't want to steal that moment from her past self. Personally I fucking love Sayumi, and I'm sure the past her is cool too, but milf Sayumi is the LI that probably deserves a good dicking the most. She's done so much for the MC and other than Hikari I can't imagine any of them loving him as deeply as the future Sayumi does. Hope she gets stuffed soon regardless of the funk she's got herself in.

Last edited:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I think she wants MC's first time with her to be with the past her. She doesn't want to steal that moment from her past self. Personally I fucking love Sayumi, and I'm sure the past her is cool too, but milf Sayumi is the LI that probably deserves a good dicking the most. She's done so much for the MC and other than Hikari I can't imagine any of them loving him as deeply as the future Sayumi does. Hope she gets stuffed soon regardless of the funk she's got herself in.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes