• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I found the incest patch on itch.io so I am making it available here for those who want to play the incest version.
It looks universal so it should work with any version of the game.
I thried to download this patch but it won't download. Please fix it. A black screen pops up with words.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I thried to download this patch but it won't download. Please fix it. A black screen pops up with words.
:unsure: I do not know why you are having problems downloading this file, but if you right-click on it and select "save as" it downloads normally for me.
But if you can't download it from my post you have also the same incest patch linked in OP from lewdpatcher and then try to download it from there.

Reactions: m4pII

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
That's what I'm going for. :)

I wonder if it's interesting enough for people to play this early and give feedback. I didn't want to reveal too much in the overview. Save it for the game :D
Can't fuck a person called Dice.. why? who are they? what are they? Are they the 'future' wife?

May 17, 2020
Is WT needed or does it matter what choices you choose in Book 1 & 2?
and if you are ingame and want to reload the game can you do it while ingame or do you need to restart the game

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
and if you are ingame and want to reload the game can you do it while ingame or do you need to restart the game
Been a couple updates since i played but if i remember correctly the only choices were centered around whether or not you were interested in a girl so no WT needed.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
gofile for book 1 android patched is down
also .zip was added to the file name
a simple rename fixes that but it shouldn't be like that in the first place.

Last edited:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Standard Ren'py game, you can save and load games whenever you want. No need to exit to menu, or exit the game, to load a save game - in fact I'd highly recommend saving at choices... this way you can take an option, see what you get, reload and try the other option to see what comes of it.

As for needing a WT: you can miss scene's with certain options - so if you choose to not spend time with a certain someone, you will obviously not get the scenes where you spend time with them... and it does also lock you out of later scenes with that person that depend on you having had spent time with them previously. Don't believe that missing scenes with X character cause you chose against them locks you out of scene's with any other character tho.

There's a few of these situations throughout the game so far iirc... but the basic gist is: If you spend time with / respond to the girls you're interested in, then you will miss nothing with/involving them.

The only other thing is some scene's can change depending on options you choose through the game (ie such as when choosing a swimsuit for a certain character, or whether you look/don't-look when with a different character) can change how later scene's play out (ie they'll comment favorable or not so depending on swimsuit chosen, or they'll get angry or not depending on whether you looked/not and help you with another situation later if you didn't anger them(if they don't help, it only changes the scene that happens, doesn't make you miss it)).

However I don't really think these need a WT either, because if you pay attention to the characters... the Dev has done a good job of showing what the girls are like, what they like/dislike, their attitudes, etc... and so it should be fairly easy/obvious which option is the right way to go (at least IMO).

Reactions: eolostudios

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Girls have points, make the wrong one and you'll get a shortened scene with Hikari at one spot. One of her points also comes from a slightly weird choice as well.
Make the wrong ones in book 2 and you'll miss a creampie with another girl.
There's more than just yes/no choices, if you don't wanna miss anything then I'd definitely suggest using it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Girls have points, make the wrong one and you'll get a shortened scene with Hikari at one spot. One of her points also comes from a slightly weird choice as well.
There's more than just yes/no choices, if you don't wanna miss anything then I'd definitely suggest using it.
Yeah, I guess you might need it. There's two scenes with Hana this update and the first relies on you getting the "workout" minigame/minigames right, I suppose. I didn't know it was a thing until I've decided to look at the gallery and realize I've missed something

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Can't fuck a person called Dice.. why? who are they? what are they? Are they the 'future' wife?
The best wife.

For book 1, it's pretty straightforward so no.. Book 2 becomes a bit more complicated than that, I suggest using it as basis for chapter 13+.

While in-game, right click to show load/save.. You could also scroll up to go back to previous dialogue. The quick menu could also be shown via settings.

gofile for book 1 android patched is down
also .zip was added to the file name
a simple rename fixes that but it shouldn't be like that in the first place.
I have no access to that. F95 moderates those, I just give them the links, and they upload it to their own mirrors/hosts.

HUGE SPOILER ALERT
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for elaborating for the other guy, also, which was the slightly weird choice?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Yeah, I guess you might need it. There's two scenes with Hana this update and the first relies on you getting the "workout" minigame/minigames right, I suppose. I didn't know it was a thing until I've decided to look at the gallery and realize I've missed something
That threw me as well. Although you are warned in a round-about way to be careful to do it neither too much or too little. however it means you either need the WT to know the exact range for where to stop, or save and retry till you get the next scene.

Iirc there might also be another scene locked behind a similar thing previously, but I could be mistaken on this. Still don't 'need' the WT technically, but it can save you some time if you don't want to have to deal with save-scumming through these things. lol

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Thanks for elaborating for the other guy, also, which was the slightly weird choice?
Not weird to the point that it makes absolutely no sense or something, just weird in that it feels like the more insecure choice gets you the points. Wasn't a game breaker for me, I just save edited after I realized I was missing Hikari points.:devilish:

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Now I have finished the chapter, some thoughts:

- I have to say the start of Chap 18 with the couch scene... started with me having a near heart attack going "WTF happened"... and then the reveal happened. GG Dev's, you got me good with that one.

- There were quite a few grammatical error's throughout. Not enough to ruin things, but enough that I had to double-read some of them. I prolly should have taken note of them for the dev, but was too invested in playing through. I mean, it's not Engrish or MTL level's of bad, and not everywhere... just stuff that I picked up that threw me off a bit here and there.

- Hime and the Thumbstick.

Well, if this was a cliche story/setting it would be found and returned to Hime, who would then finally plug it in... and it would have a mushy 'I love you' or "I want to give us a shot' type of msg on it for her. Dunno if that's where the dev is gonna go with this, or if it's a red herring that will never be mentioned again. TBH I'm more leaning to never being mentioned, as it might spoil the image/history of MC being a blind doofus back then (and still is).

- I loved the Cat Cafe scene. So amusing. Teehee.

- I hope we get more wholesome Hatsumi. That scene with her, Hime and MC... adorable.

- Regarding the conclusion.
- Regarding the point Mommysbuttslut bring up in their post above: I fully agree. That option threw me as well... taking the more possessive and controlling option is the best option? Seems weird / off to me... and might just be a problem for me, as my IRL experience with someone saying that vs the other option... was NOT the way I see the MC, or the way the MC has been shown/talked about.

IE I've known someone who has said "You are mine" over "I love you"... and they were a manipulative abusive asshole... the exact opposite of how the MC has been written, how everyone describes him, etc. TBH I took the option for the points and tried my hardest NOT to think of the implications/associations... the fact that nothing else about the MC matched with that kind of mindset/behavior helped me a lot to just ignore the phrasing of that option being better than "I love you."

Last edited:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Not weird to the point that it makes absolutely no sense or something, just weird in that it feels like the more insecure choice gets you the points. Wasn't a game breaker for me, I just save edited after I realized I was missing Hikari points.:devilish:
Ahhhh, ok I get that, and that's because it's actually "possessive points," not "Hikari points," buttt I thought it may come off as too strong for the WT but never mind.
1669349898075.png

Though it's given me something to think about as well on the execution of this feature, thanks!

Now I have finished the chapter, some thoughts:

- I have to say the start of Chap 18 with the couch scene... started with me having a near heart attack going "WTF happened"... and then the reveal happened. GG Dev's, you got me good with that one.

- There were quite a few grammatical error's throughout. Not enough to ruin things, but enough that I had to double-read some of them. I prolly should have taken note of them for the dev, but was too invested in playing through. I mean, it's not Engrish or MTL level's of bad, and not everywhere... just stuff that I picked up that threw me off a bit here and there.

- Hime and the Thumbstick.

Well, if this was a cliche story/setting it would be found and returned to Hime, who would then finally plug it in... and it would have a mushy 'I love you' or "I want to give us a shot' type of msg on it for her. Dunno if that's where the dev is gonna go with this, or if it's a red herring that will never be mentioned again. TBH I'm more leaning to never being mentioned, as it might spoil the image/history of MC being a blind doofus back then (and still is).

- I loved the Cat Cafe scene. So amusing. Teehee.

- I hope we get more wholesome Hatsumi. That scene with her, Hime and MC... adorable.

- Regarding the conclusion.
- Regarding the point Mommysbuttslut bring up in their post above: I fully agree. That option threw me as well... taking the more possessive and controlling option is the best option? Seems weird / off to me... and might just be a problem for me, as my IRL experience with someone saying that vs the other option... was NOT the way I see the MC, or the way the MC has been shown/talked about.

IE I've known someone who has said "You are mine" over "I love you"... and they were a manipulative abusive asshole... the exact opposite of how the MC has been written, how everyone describes him, etc. TBH I took the option for the points and tried my hardest NOT to think of the implications/associations... the fact that nothing else about the MC matched with that kind of mindset/behavior helped me a lot to just ignore the phrasing of that option being better than "I love you."
-Gotta have a good opening.

-Play it again to find the errors. :D

-I don't know where I'm going with it either. *Wink* Or do I? *Cough* Chapter 22 *Cough* The mushy "I love you" or "want to give us a shot" is "Eghkk, nauseating", not doing that; MC is theatrical, cheesy and sometimes a little cringe but not vomit-inducing. But as blind as MC was, he did know by that time that Hime was in love with him, and as he told Yukine in ch15, he was too.

-The cat cafe scene is inspired by real-life events, I may or may not have done that to a sibling of mine.

-Hatsumi actually plays an important part in the MTWY-verse, will definitely get more scenes with her.

Ch18 end spoiler below

And regarding the recent message above. I'll leave this here. This is Chapter 6, I think..
1669354189236.png

Reactions: m4pII and Shadowen
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes