• FMC

• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 17, 2023
Same here. Thankfully, I've made a save after each chapter I've played, so I was at least able to start playing from the beginning of Chapter 21.

Now that I think about it, the patch that was officially released for Chapter 21 had some bugs in it, and a community member released a bugfixed version of it (in this thread), so I had used that instead. With Chapter 22, there was an officially released version already available. I think there might be incompatible differences between the two versions (the unofficial parts of 21 and the official parts of 22) that would cause a save problem.

While writing this, I see that user has updated their version for chapter 22 (too late for me, since I've already reached chapter 22 in my playthrough with the officially released patch). Also, if you go to that post and read some of the previous posts in that part of the thread (back to the top of that page, and possibly the previous page as well), you'll find the context of this bugfix.
Let me clear things up, all patches uploaded here are official. Patches are uploaded prior to the version they're intended for, so there would be no issues. We had problems last chapter due to the leak.

Anyway, just download and install the latest patch for each subsequent chapter, and there won't be any issues, I'll always be quick to update the patch before the release. ;)

How do I even start this game? Downloaded book 2, it says play book 1. Downloaded book 1, encountered this error when I started book 1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is new, book 1 shouldn't be asking for the Din Font.
Here's the font, kindly download it and put it inside the game/fonts folder
1692849147661.png

Excuse us for that.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
:KEK:

What a great update eolostudios as always, didn't played the ch 21 when it came out because I knew this was gonna be a "right in the feels" chapter, so I played the last two chapters in a row and loved every part of it :giggle:. Espicially one scene that made me want to do a fan sig about it :)
Adorable update but I need some Hime content ;)

1692851165862.png

Elyxus Damn beautiful fan sig, need to add that to the fan sig post ASAP.

LukeRY Thank you, and our gratitude for the alternative android ports.

Izakiya You and me both.

Reactions: LukeRY and Ellyx

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Finished current content (I was kinda late because last time I was in c.16 or something, then when I downloaded c.21 we were kinda close to c.22)

So... What in the fuckity fuck mother in Christ was that plot twist?

And how no one raised questions about Rysa's hair color when they met Present Sayumi?

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Finished current content (I was kinda late because last time I was in c.16 or something, then when I downloaded c.21 we were kinda close to c.22)

So... What in the fuckity fuck mother in Christ was that plot twist?

And how no one raised questions about Rysa's hair color when they met Present Sayumi?

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Yumi. Not gonna say with much spoilers. Is the best girl so far. Love her. Also would love too see more of Hime scenes. There are some scenes here and there but would love to see more. Am just a fan, doubt I can be any influence.

Btw another question, will there be Chitose scenes. Like sexual "scenes". Getting the vibes there but that maybe playful love vibes tho.

Other than that, I seriously so engrossed with the story! Literally playing non stop. Keep it up dude.

Reactions: eolostudios

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I thought this update will focus on hime. She has been around since the initial chapters but she's the girl with the least progression.

There's also no progress with chitose and sayumi. I Know that Sayumi will be the focus for the upcoming chapters but that only means hime and chitose will get less attention.

This update was mainly focused on Iroha and Hikari. Don't get me wrong, I like hikari. I just think she has gotten a lot of attention already and it's high time MC progresses with Hime and Chitose. Especially Hime.

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
So after I finished Ch 21 it sent me back to the main menu. I downloaded the right version and everything, no problems with that, but whenever I try and load a save, I get an error and then ignoring it takes me to the beginning of Ch 12

Reactions: That-Lu-Jan

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Liked the game a lot.

Have to say though the Tsubasa character got me a bit confused especially with this being a JP set game.

On a side note I'm not sure what kind of morning after pills or contraceptive pills the MC is giving the girl in the game or if their like ours or not but seeing as he's been having sex with a lot of the girls for months and never use any protection some of them should at least in theory be pregnant already. Since the pills either a) delay ovulation or b) prevents fertilized egg from sticking on top of that usually the pills fail about 10% of the time though some stats shows it's only about 0.5-2.5% it's most probably due to the fact that there is only about a 30% chance of getting pregnant in the first place compared to a condom that gives more then 99% protection the 1ish% is mostly cause of the small risk of a condom breaking :D. Still that could also be one of those "surprise" moments in the game where the MC finds out he's going to be the dad of many children.

Also a bit curious about what effect does accepting or denying the truestory's attempt to change the FMC have?

Jun 17, 2023
So after I finished Ch 21 it sent me back to the main menu. I downloaded the right version and everything, no problems with that, but whenever I try and load a save, I get an error and then ignoring it takes me to the beginning of Ch 12
Did you download and install the new truestory patch?

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Have to say though the Tsubasa character got me a bit confused especially with this being a JP set game.

Also a bit curious about what effect does accepting or denying the truestory's attempt to change the FMC have?
Bro, gogogo, click it. The effect happens immediately, you can just rollback or load to a prior save real quick. It's like 3-5 clicks and you'll see it.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

Bro, gogogo, click it. The effect happens immediately, you can just rollback or load to a prior save real quick. It's like 3-5 clicks and you'll see it.

Ah okey I didn't exactly notice much of a difference on the two choices which was why I asked here :D

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021

Ah okey I didn't exactly notice much of a difference on the two choices which was why I asked here :D
My good sir, I don't just do whatever; you may want to brush up on Japanese labor laws, and what exactly happens 'in real life.' What you've been "told" is either false or severely outdated, and not just by a few years.

Did you know that there are even cases where you can literally reply, "No, I'm not" when your boss says, "You're fired?" When they do it unlawfully, ofc.

I tended to avoid this kind of discussion since ch13, but I'll try to shed some light on this.

Yes, worklife in Japan is brutal, hence the severely declining birthrate, but security over your job is one of its perks unless you're a stunningly poor performer. Japanese employment law is very strict when it comes to justifiable reasons for employee layoffs.

To reply to ur summary: She questioned preferential treatment and asked 'why' however aggressively, but I don't recall her ever challenging it.
Yukine is not her boss, and even if she is above her, which was questionable in that current chapter, she's not directly handled by her. Chapter 5: An employee calls for Yukine because the head of the managing department asked for her.

Everything that Tsubasa has said or done isn't without warrant, I'm not saying it's justified, but nothing she has said or done was purely out of spite, and even then, it would only be an issue if Dice and Yukine were petty AF.

Here's why I stopped having this sort of discussion:

She most certainly wouldn't be gone within the day.

P.S. Going out for a drink with your boss is called "Nomikai." No, you can't be fired for that and it's easier to refuse it now for sure. However, if w/o a good reason, it can affect the trajectory of your career along with alienation from your co-workers(which happens everywhere in my opinion), but this is mostly dependent on your boss and how traditional they may be. What defines a good reason? "I have to get home to my family" is mostly acceptable, but not repeatedly.

Last edited:
Reactions: notBatman747

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
My good sir, I don't just do whatever; you may want to brush up on Japanese labor laws, and what exactly happens 'in real life.' What you've been "told" is either false or severely outdated, and not just by a few years.

Did you know that there are even cases where you can literally reply, "No, I'm not" when your boss says, "You're fired?" When they do it unlawfully, ofc.

I tended to avoid this kind of discussion since ch13, but I'll try to shed some light on this.

Yes, worklife in Japan is brutal, hence the severely declining birthrate, but security over your job is one of its perks unless you're a stunningly poor performer. Japanese employment law is very strict when it comes to justifiable reasons for employee layoffs.

To reply to ur summary: She questioned preferential treatment and asked 'why' however aggressively, but I don't recall her ever challenging it.
Yukine is not her boss, and even if she is above her, which was questionable in that current chapter, she's not directly handled by her. Chapter 5: An employee calls for Yukine because the head of the managing department asked for her.

Everything that Tsubasa has said or done isn't without warrant, I'm not saying it's justified, but nothing she has said or done was purely out of spite, and even then, it would only be an issue if Dice and Yukine were petty AF.

Here's why I stopped having this sort of discussion:

She most certainly wouldn't be gone within the day.

P.S. Going out for a drink with your boss is called "Nomikai." No, you can't be fired for that and it's easier to refuse it now for sure. However, if w/o a good reason, it can affect the trajectory of your career along with alienation from your co-workers(which happens everywhere in my opinion), but this is mostly dependent on your boss and how traditional they may be. What defines a good reason? "I have to get home to my family" is mostly acceptable, but not repeatedly.
Your probably right and I'm not gonna go further with this since I am not currently in JP and haven't been for about 5 years and I also can't read JP so it's very hard to directly check up on particular laws of countries with another language then my own or english.

With that said the following is my understanding of labor laws in general and JP labor laws in particular.

Anyway with everything I've written I just wanna point out that I have nothing against Tsubasa or her writing, it's just that I study laws and labor laws + tax laws are the area I am mostly focused around so I hope I at least have some knowledge on the area though it is mostly tied to my own countries laws for sure, I do however because of it like to write a lot about it and for some reason while playing the game Tsubasa as a character just shocked me because of it and I just wrote what came to mind but yeah JP laws is not my area of expertise so I shouldn't write much about it in the first place.

Also great game and thanks for making it!

Edit: Also just to clarify and make it really clear my first post was just to say that Tsubasa really has a heart of steel / major cahones because in RL because of XXX she would probably be fired and again nothing against the character instead I liked her.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes