HTML Abandoned My Town, My Show [v0.11 Public] [AntiMyx]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
My Town, My Show 0.1
Hello everyone! This small update for MTMS, more finishing the demo version, then update.
Download Links:

Online:

Changelog:
You should start new game
Two scenes with landlady
Slightly rewriting Chad scenes (thanks at16908 for idea)
Introduction of new female npc
Introduction of your first rival
Slightly improving UI

Larsung

May 29, 2018
and if you dont get to school you cant autoforward time.... so it is a very very short play.......

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.1

Night (all time)
Melinda Room
You have a picture on her room and when you get in you get the message " There are nobody here.".

May 21, 2017
Ok so far. I mean you have only 3-4 sessions with 3 characters right now. It says Give massage to get access to a character called Moneque but I've gon as far as i can with the landlady........... so yeah its better if you complete All sex scenes with 1 char before adding new ones.

Reactions: Agent Abide

Hanshin

Sep 13, 2018
What i choosed Navigation Type 2, i think even a 4th row wont hurt when in the future you put in more locations.
I suggest you go with Monday-Friday, and normal weekend routine BUT you have the swap to weekend without penalty as option on pc or in the bedroom. This gives you the option to slow down progress a bit and makes later people repeat events easier.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I would advise taking on how become alpha, become someone, or some other HTML games do talking which has separators and can have small images of the person talking to make sure your player knows who says what and what is going on with whom. Also it allows separation between action and speech.

Save game text is way too dark.

Not a fan of infinite weekdays/weekends.

The oval blur on ass grab seems a bit much versus the other rectangles.

You money $ |change to| Your money

Melinda is not in her room at midnight even if the image says she should be.

All mentions when in a room that says "There are nobody here" should be "There is nobody here"

Ashley: It's easy fo you, bu I'm no a fucling nerd. I fall asleep every time I open a book. |change to| Ashley: It's easy for you, but I'm not a fucking nerd. I fall asleep every time I open a book.

In living room it is weird to have to approach linda to watch TV, since you don't allow a universal time skip function.

You're reached end of her content(wait for next updates) |change to| You've reached the end of her content for now (more in future updates).

Need some spacing in the inventory menu since Oil is on the pendant line.

The girl's rooms should be "Melinda's Room" and "Amy's Room" (notice the 's) same with "Visit Chad House" needs 's so Chad's

As in my previous post on page 1, some stuff still exists.

Reactions: AntiMyx

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I would advise taking on how become alpha, become someone, or some other HTML games do talking which has separators and can have small images of the person talking to make sure your player knows who says what and what is going on with whom. Also it allows separation between action and speech.
This is my deliberate decision. If you check out my other game, it has dialog boxes you're talking about.

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
I liked the game, but I wanted that in hypnosis I had the option to share it with other people. For example, the mother in her client's case would be great if the protagonist told her to like the his comments and that she let him touch her or things like that, summing up optional ntr.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes