HTML Abandoned My Town, My Show [v0.11 Public] [AntiMyx]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Skavenkönig

May 4, 2019
sissification tag.....and it's not the protag becoming the sissy......nice.
..thanks for the share....good luck....
yeah, i see so many people complaining about sissification and it being to much but the only thing i find are games where the protag is sissyfied which i hate. but i can appreciate a good "protag sissyfies others" story.

Kilvyn

Mar 11, 2019
Might want to check the Patreon link in the game description. Currently links to /creator-home instead of

Kilvyn

Mar 11, 2019
Update may have broken school as well. Went the first day and did lessons twice, but there's no option to go home. Save with issue attached.

Edit: Did some testing and it seems to just be with that first layout style. Tried the two other styles that use image locations instead of just text and home/Chad's house became selectable options.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Update may have broken school as well. Went the first day and did lessons twice, but there's no option to go home. Save with issue attached.

Edit: Did some testing and it seems to just be with that first layout style. Tried the two other styles that use image locations instead of just text and home/Chad's house became selectable options.
Yeah, there is bugfix in the first post.

Reactions: Kilvyn

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Nice start, if a little fast in how quickly it progresses. I'll wait for another update or two before deciding if I want to support or not. You seem to have a good balance between images and videos, and the amount of text.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Already a great improvement over the first demo. Keep it up!

BadWarThunder

May 9, 2020
Man, calling him Chad and then showing him wearing sissy panties is just fucking hilarious (excuse my language miggas). Good idea. Can't wait for your full game.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
You have a good idea set, though there were a few grammar issues. If you decide to continue with this I'll make sure to try and remember to write them down.

Overall a very promising start.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
short, but I like where it's going. A few suggestions. remove the weekend/weekdays toggle and set a normal schedule. Add some other timesinks/odd jobs around the house, like taking a shower or doing the dishes for a bit of cash, mowing the backyard etc. Lastly man I am really looking forward to the trap content. FINALLY! a game where I am the sissificator, not the sissificatee!

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Just looking at the screenshots, I can tell that this game will be a headache to read purely due to poor literary skills...which are kinda important when it comes to a text game.

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, I can't progress the story after school lesson. There no button to go home, is THIS the demo? Why?

I pick the first UI style.

Edit: nevermind, i had to pick other two UI type to advanced the story. Please fix the first UI.

treshwx

Russian
Donor
Dec 11, 2017
When is the update coming out? what is the time interval between the patrons' release and the public ones?

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
My Town, My Show 0.11 (public release)
Links:

Changelog:
YOU SHOULD START NEW GAME. SORRY FOR THIS.
System
Time system has been changed to add variety to the npc schedule.
Added option to skip time by clicking on the time icon.
Added option to choose the design of dialogs.
Landlady
Added two new hypnosis scenes.
Added new interactions with her.
Chad
Added one new hypnosis scene.
Added one new scene with his roommate.

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
Curious why many html games are sissy?
my english not good^^*
Twine + Sugarcube is easy to use at a beginner's level, so there is a low barrier for entry. Plus I would not be surprised if there are social circles of people interested in sissification in the general sense that use HTML games to live out their fantasies. These two things combined and that HTML already have a reputation of having lots of sissification/trans stuff encourages more people to try it out.

Turin

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
Interesting premise and ideas, will keep an eye out for this.

On a completely unrelated note, is it just me or does the chick on the banner look eerily like a genderbent Nick Cage?

Can't fucking unsee it now lel.

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
First Saturday Sunrise. Only options are to view Landlady doing Yoga in backyard, does not pass time. Roommate in her room, cannot interact, cannot study, cannot watch TV, cannot go to school, cannot interact with Chad for Hypnosis, too early to play games on pc in room, Massage Oil already purchased from local store. The game is effectively soft locked 3 days in.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes