ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Not bad not bad at all. a few suggestions/requests/ideas.
How about some Lonlyfans Chatfap scenes with Susu like makeout, licking, tribbing and strapon preferably both the giving and receiving version.
How about a spitroast from the Tuesday/bar boys. some surprise anal from the train guy.
A Lonlyfans fan meetup that results in a full gangbang/bukake.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I've downloaded the game but I can't get it to work on Windows it crashes immediately dunno how to fix it
did you download the right version? Which of .exe did you use? do you have an X64 operating system?
also, did it generate a log file.
should be in the main folder with the MyTuitionAcademia.exe called log.txt. if it did please post the content might help.

R1CH4RD1999

Jan 30, 2020
did you download the right version? Which of .exe did you use? do you have an X64 operating system?
also, did it generate a log file.
should be in the main folder with the MyTuitionAcademia.exe called log.txt. if it did please post the content might help.
won't lie not a pc person but I had a look in the files couldn't find a log file and my file called mytuitionacademia.app if that means anything and I downloaded from anomalies

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
won't lie not a pc person but I had a look in the files couldn't find a log file and my file called mytuitionacademia.app if that means anything
no, not what I'm talking about. that means you run default win so it probably doesn't show the file extensions.
after unpacking the game you should see something like this. to launch the game use the files I marked.
in the picture, you also see a file named log.txt if you have a file that is named log open it with a text editor and paste the content here.
Unbenannt.JPG

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020
Windows player.
After the intro and the new options, as the game starts proper, her face disapears, there is no laptopt icon, and I end up in a loop that resets the first day over and over again. when I try to go out.

R1CH4RD1999

Jan 30, 2020
no, not what I'm talking about. that means you run default win so it probably doesn't show the file extensions.
after unpacking the game you should see something like this to launch the game you the files I marked.
in the picture, you also see a file named log.txt if you have a file that is nmaed log open it with a text editor and paste the content here.
View attachment 1320205
Aye I see those apart from the .exe bit but no log text

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Ok tried the turn off and turn on didn't fix it and sorry for the late response
So you downloaded and extracted the zip and there was no .exe file? Maybe try viewing hidden items in the file browser's view tab:
1627329293359.png
Alternatively, check your antivirus to see if it hasn't picked it up for some reason, or lacked permissions?

Windows player.
After the intro and the new options, as the game starts proper, her face disapears, there is no laptopt icon, and I end up in a loop that resets the first day over and over again. when I try to go out.
That's weird, and not supposed to happen as you can imagine. Was this on a fresh save file on a fresh install? Did you run just the .exe and not modify anything else? Did you try extracting it again just in case the extraction failed?

R1CH4RD1999

Jan 30, 2020
So you downloaded and extracted the zip and there was no .exe file? Maybe try viewing hidden items in the file browser's view tab:
View attachment 1320382
Alternatively, check your antivirus to see if it hasn't picked it up for some reason, or lacked permissions?

That's weird, and not supposed to happen as you can imagine. Was this on a fresh save file on a fresh install? Did you run just the .exe and not modify anything else? Did you try extracting it again just in case the extraction failed?
Hello so the exe is now appearing now so I tried to boot the game still failed and I don't think my anti virus is picked up anything that I can see

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hello so the exe is now appearing now so I tried to boot the game still failed and I don't think my anti virus is picked up anything that I can see
What does it say in the log.txt file? One should have appeared when you attempted to launch.
And, do other games using the ren'py engine work for you?

R1CH4RD1999

Jan 30, 2020
View attachment 1320382

Actually cancel that my anti virus has picked up something the game apparently was trying change or delete the log.txt in my desktop folder

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Actually cancel that my anti virus has picked up something the game apparently was trying change or delete the log.txt in my desktop folder
Did you manage to get it working, then? Did you try moving the game folder and then running it?

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes