ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Actually, cancel that my anti-virus has picked up something the game apparently was trying to change or delete the log.txt in my desktop folder
what antivirus do you use? maybe you can try to temporary disable or create an exception.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
View attachment 1320427
Um here is the text file I'm starting to feel bad now
you took a picture dude. ok, I will now teach you a few windows shortcuts.
open the log
shortcut 1 press and hold the ctrl key while holding it press the A key and let go of both this will now mark all the text.
shortcut 2 press and hold the ctrl key while holding it press the C key and let go of both this will copy the marked text.
now come back here and start a reply
shortcut 3 press and hold the ctrl key while holding it press the V key and let go of both this will paste the previously copied text.

I am using avast premium
try this a left click on the Avast icon then the second from the top should be control something then disable for 10 minutes and see if you can launch the game.

• Haha
Reactions: o7sniip

R1CH4RD1999

Jan 30, 2020
you took a picture dude. ok, I will now teach you a few windows shortcuts.
open the log
shortcut 1 press and hold the ctrl key while holding it press the A key and let go of both this will now mark all the text.
shortcut 2 press and hold the ctrl key while holding it press the C key and let go of both this will copy the marked text.
now come back here and start a reply
shortcut 3 press and hold the ctrl key while holding it press the V key and let go of both this will paste the previously copied text.

try this a left click on the Avast icon then the second from the top should be control something then disable for 10 minutes and see if you can launch the game.
Mon Jul 26 21:25:13 2021
Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.61s
Early init took 2.08s
Loader init took 0.09s
Loading error handling took 0.16s
Loading script took 1.78s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.08s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 4, 6)
Running init code took 0.34s
Loading analysis data took 0.14s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.03s
Index archives took 0.00s
Dump and make backups. took 0.00s
Cleaning cache took 0.00s
Making clean stores took 0.00s
Initial gc. took 0.11s
DPI scale factor: 1.000000
nvdrs: Loaded, about to disable thread optimizations.
nvdrs: "Couldn't load nvlib." (can be ignored)
Creating interface object took 0.02s
Cleaning stores took 0.00s
Init translation took 0.23s
Build styles took 0.03s
Load screen analysis took 0.12s
Analyze screens took 0.00s
Save screen analysis took 0.00s
Prepare screens took 0.33s
Save pyanalysis. took 0.00s
Save bytecode. took 0.00s
Running _start took 0.02s
Performance test:
Interface start took 0.34s

Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Windowed mode.
Vendor: 'ATI Technologies Inc.'
Renderer: 'AMD Radeon(TM) R2 Graphics'
Version: '4.3.12804 Compatibility Profile Context 13.352.1004.1007'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1184, 666) drawable=(1184, 666)
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096
Total time until interface ready: 10.2823760509s

TassieBoamiia

Sep 29, 2018
I haven't even tried the game yet but just from the screenshots this already looks like one of the best games I've seen in this website so far. Instantly added to my watch list.

Edit: Just played through the game. Dayum that was really good. The art is really good, the story is pretty decent, and the pace of the corruption was pretty well done, I think. And pregnancy is my biggest fetish and this hits the spot. Sequential pregnancies and births would be beyond amazing.
I agree

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Mon Jul 26 21:25:13 2021
Windows-8.1-6.3.9600
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
You're using windows 8? That miiight be a problem, but I'm not sure.

Anonfiles and Pixeldrain links lead to a malware link (Malwarbyte alerte)
That's probably just MalwareBytes being overly scared of an unknown download. I also use MalwareBytes and had no issues, and I did literally upload them manually and have no problem.

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
Oooh good thank u female prot novel, and uravity one its win by win, im kinda besto... but dont mind me i do everything for money love this one hope the project continue

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TassieBoamiia

Sep 29, 2018
I absolutely love that you can get Uraraka pregnant in this game, I've played so many games where the heroine would be getting creampie'd to high heaven and the have no consequences.
Although one thing I would like to see is a bigger reaction from Uraraka and those around her about her getting pregnant and giving birth. And maybe even options to sell yourself to other class members of 1A and special dialogue if one of them gets you pregnant, I think that that would really just add to the immersion and make the context of the pregnancies alot better.
Also I know you said that you haven't added any birth system yet but when you do are the babies just gonna disappear into thin air or is there going to be a system that might allow them to crawl on the floor of Uraraka's room?
Thank you and I really love your work

R1CH4RD1999

Jan 30, 2020
You're using windows 8? That miiight be a problem, but I'm not sure.

That's probably just MalwareBytes being overly scared of an unknown download. I also use MalwareBytes and had no issues, and I did literally upload them manually and have no problem.
Hm maye like I said I don't know computers but I plan on getting a better one soon so I'll try again when I get one and thanks

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I absolutely love that you can get Uraraka pregnant in this game, I've played so many games where the heroine would be getting creampie'd to high heaven and the have no consequences.
Although one thing I would like to see is a bigger reaction from Uraraka and those around her about her getting pregnant and giving birth. And maybe even options to sell yourself to other class members of 1A and special dialogue if one of them gets you pregnant, I think that that would really just add to the immersion and make the context of the pregnancies alot better.
Also I know you said that you haven't added any birth system yet but when you do are the babies just gonna disappear into thin air or is there going to be a system that might allow them to crawl on the floor of Uraraka's room?
Thank you and I really love your work
WTF is a Uraraka.

Aug 10, 2020
So you downloaded and extracted the zip and there was no .exe file? Maybe try viewing hidden items in the file browser's view tab:
View attachment 1320382
Alternatively, check your antivirus to see if it hasn't picked it up for some reason, or lacked permissions?

That's weird, and not supposed to happen as you can imagine. Was this on a fresh save file on a fresh install? Did you run just the .exe and not modify anything else? Did you try extracting it again just in case the extraction failed?
It was a fresh start, and I simply extracted the files and ran the game.
So yeah, no idea what happened.

RexUniverse

Nov 9, 2018
When does her belly begins to grow? It's been 102 days and I haven't seen her pregnant belly ever since I got her knocked up.

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
Hey I got it to work on Mac, not sure if you have already. You basically put it together yourself. I used another renpy game as an example.

The folders are out of order so here is where they go:

1. Show Package Contents
2. Create an Autorun folder in the Resources folder
3. Put the Game folder, Renpy folder, MyTuitionAcademia.py, and MyTuitionAcademia.sh (all from the main folder you downloaded) in that Autorun folder
4. Take the Lib folder (currently in the Resources folder) and put it in MacOS folder. Do not use the Lib folder in the main folder (you just need python2.7)

It should play now, well it did for me.

I've seen this problem with other games for MAC, I might try it out for them too. Hope that helps.
Can confirm that for whatever reason you have to put together the mac .app file like this. I appreciate the guide~

Reactions: purplebunny2022

GuyPerson1911

Sep 2, 2020
Would love to see the possibility to play as multiple different girls in the future! Maybe not at the same time but I just can't help but want to see all of the girls getting pregnant. I really like this game as is and can't wait to see more in the future and i'd love to see a few more games like this one:)

Reactions: blackstar42
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes