Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
It seems that "Fertility+" actually negates conception on the latest patch. I tested it on a risky day (the drug changes it to dangerous day), and did not increment the risky creampie counter. Rewound a bit and tried without the drug and it counts.

Also sobering up following the after-school club event with Susu actually doesn't reset stats to normal (if you were already drunk before the event?). Might be an issue with the "Lightweight" quirk.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
i mean do it have virus on it dummy
Thus far I have not seen a single virus distrubuted by this site, which is why I come here and not like, Piratebay or whatever kids use these days.

Especially if the thread is up for this long, you're as safe as you can be downloading or streaming anything.

ObertoNuveds

Nov 26, 2020
Thus far I have not seen a single virus distrubuted by this site, which is why I come here and not like, Piratebay or whatever kids use these days.

Especially if the thread is up for this long, you're as safe as you can be downloading or streaming anything.
thanks

wariomario

Oct 19, 2020
Damn dude, you got a real "blink and you'll miss it" update thing going. The great part is that they actually have substance to them.

I love all of the lesbian content you're adding and it makes me incredibly happy to have such an amazing game let me partake in my most favorite of things. The Yoko route seems like it's going to be interesting, I always love a good unstable queen.

Honestly though dude you're doing a fucking phenomenal job, I can't wait to see what the future holds, keep it up! :D(y)

Jun 16, 2018
Can't get the Mac version to boot at all, just crashes as soon as I open it. Tried porting the windows version to and no luck, Shame looks really good.

MalTheMediocre

Jun 11, 2021
I'm not sure what's going on with this but I've gotten to where I name my character, I type her name but then I cant move past it. I'm on Android. I cant get the game to move on to the next line so I'm just stuck staring at my keyboard

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'm not sure what's going on with this but I've gotten to where I name my character, I type her name but then I cant move past it. I'm on Android. I cant get the game to move on to the next line so I'm just stuck staring at my keyboard
Have you tried tapping two fingers on the screen at once?

Next update will all be beach themed, so these scenes will be coming soon!

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes