thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I love it! This is 1 of the best update of the game so far, wonder will you add a few more Milf (like Mitsuki Bakugou or Nemuri) as yuri love interest and some other male character in the series that Ochaco can whoring around?

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
After playing the latest version... I love all the new content and having a yuri (Lesbian) path is great, I'm wondering if you can add Himiko Toga as a possible lesbian love interest. Himiko x Uraraka, that forbiden love between a hero and a villian will be so damn hot! :love:

View attachment 1361803
she's already in the game, there's only one interaction with her though, but her route is in development according to the game, go to the club and wait for someone to approach you.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

GameDAce

Dec 27, 2018
How do I update the game? Do Older saves work with newer updates?

Also love the game so far man. Any plans to get rid of pregnancy if we do get her knocked up?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
What version of MacOS are you running? What kind of machine? I've had no issues on my MBP running 10.14.6.
I'm running 11.5.2. When I try to run it I get the normal unknown publisher warning, but when I allow it and try to run the game the dock twitches like something is opened and immediately closed, and the game won't start.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
How do I update the game? Do Older saves work with newer updates?

Also love the game so far man. Any plans to get rid of pregnancy if we do get her knocked up?
I'm still figuring out what to do regarding pregnancy. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still figuring out what to do regarding pregnancy. Does anyone have any suggestions?
If you don't want off-screen kids (daily cost for daycare and maybe missing a timeslot on weekends?), it might be best to just make it an "abort or lose the game" sort of thing. :/
Fleshing out the kids would be way too much work even for most AAA studios, so that's definitely not an option, and neither is staying pregnant forever. And the universe you've got isn't unrealistic enough for something like them growing up to NPCs overnight to be plausible.

That being said as long as it's before the deadline, be that deadline birth or loss, pregnancy content probably wouldn't go unappreciated. Even unique pregnancy content, which would let you more easily write stuff to lean on that being a thing.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Fleshing out the kids would be way too much work even for most AAA studios, so that's definitely not an option, and neither is staying pregnant forever. And the universe you've got isn't unrealistic enough for something like them growing up to NPCs overnight to be plausible.
In most other games with pregnancy/birth with female protag, some entity (usually the government) takes over raising the children, but that's normally explained in the plot as a fix for the declining population or some crap like that. I always felt that that plotline was uninspired, but yeah, creating an entire system to raise children would likely be an entire game on itself taking several months or years of development.

So yeah, I'd love to have birth in the game, but unless the kid is immediately taken away (by the MC's parents maybe?) that's probably not gonna work story-wise.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
If you have the time and money to spare, you could have the MC give birth and incur additional cost like Xahn mentioned earlier. Maybe even implement a simple breastfeeding option if it's possible for the MC to care for the children on her own like in Collars Rebirth.

Of course, that would be a monumental task and may detract from the focus of the game. So, you could have the children be taken away by the MC's parents though given the fairly realistic setting of the game, I highly doubt they'd be very happy with it. As others have mentioned, you could also have the government take them away as part of some contrived program to help with population growth but as blackstar42 brought up, it's a tad uninspired.

Alternatively, if the MC has a good relationship with her boyfriend, and the boyfriend is confident that the child is truly his, you could create a shotgun wedding ending that varies whether the child is really his own. Said shotgun wedding ending could also be something to work towards since weddings aren't cheap.

You could also just have children be its own counter for now and test how birth could be implemented first as a way to make pregnancy non-permanent should it ever go past the point where abortion is viable.

kxx

Aug 11, 2016
I've avoided this game so far because I prefer male protag games to female ones, but now that I've tried it I've gotta say this is pretty good, makes me wish you made another game in the same universe but with a male mc. Nice work, TwistedScarlett! You can see it's still missing some stuff so far, but what it's in right now it's top notch, I've gotta check out your other games later.

Also, I didn't realize that tanned butt in the main menu/thread banner was Tsuyu and spent a whole lot of time sunbathing at the beach thinking she would get a tan before checking out the pictures on the pc and realizing it was pointless. It probably won't ever happen considering how much work would go into changing every single image but seeing as it's already being done for pregnancy, maybe in the future such a mechanic could be worked into the game.

Some way to interact more with the boyfriend would also be appreciated, maybe an option to call him when you're at home after he becomes your boyfriend or something, just so you aren't stuck to one event on monday and a repeat on friday.

And I don't know if it's intended or not but it seems like the innocent girl personality won't change as long as you never do vaginal, doesn't matter if you suck dicks at a glory hole, do anal every day, flash people and stuff like that.

GameDAce

Dec 27, 2018
I think what blackstar said about the government pregnancy is uninspired but not unrealistic in a sense. Seeing as how Japanese birth rates are HORRENDOUSLY low. I would not be surprised if in this world, the rates are so low that the government offers grants and stuff to women for having children and give an option to take the kid for them.

Plus it would feed into the whole identity crisis thing the MC has when she starts becoming more of a slut and loses more shame.

Reactions: RenH

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
I think what blackstar said about the government pregnancy is uninspired but not unrealistic in a sense. Seeing as how Japanese birth rates are HORRENDOUSLY low. I would not be surprised if in this world, the rates are so low that the government offers grants and stuff to women for having children and give an option to take the kid for them.

Plus it would feed into the whole identity crisis thing the MC has when she starts becoming more of a slut and loses more shame.
Considering that as of current build, there are... interesting scenes when the MC reaches a certain threshold of sluttiness, there is potential to be had in that department as well with the pregnancies.

Reactions: blackstar42

K115

Jun 3, 2018
I actually like RenH's way of approaching this.Make it its own counter for now and try experimenting with different ways of it working as a game mechanic.

Reactions: RenH

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017

One way I could see some sort of government breeding program, in this universe, was if they were trying to breed super heroes. If the quirks were completely random then maybe it would make sense story-wise that this government agency would want as many births as possible.

And completely agree with the shame thing. Losing enough shame to then consider enrolling herself in this breeding program and get paid to have children to pay off the tuition faster. Given that she is enrolled in a Hero Academy, her quirk has been judged good enough to fight crime, so it would make sense that she would make a good candidate.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes