Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
I'm running into an issue where the buffs from alcohol aren't getting cleared the next day even though I got a message saying they were.

mrsmith818

Nov 11, 2020
From the Developer Notes:

This game is just a project I'm doing for fun and also to practice developing game systems, so I'm kinda throwing this game out there for feedback and to see what people think about it.
Prepare your comments, because any single one of you can impact what happens next with this game. Tell me what you think, what you like and what you don't like. What do you think the game could have, should have, or shouldn't have!
Is the game too grindy? Are we missing fun scenarios? Is there a underrepresented kink that'd fit nicely in this game that I missed? Hit me with your best shot!
Without further content added, the perks for paying off your loans don't really impact anything in the playthroughs I've done. Once you have enough money to earn a perk, you have already gotten shame down enough and desire high enough to do pretty much everything. Might be able to forgo the LonelyFans routes and spend the money on tuition instead of the clothes and toys, but after that, you're either in a work loop or lonelyfans loop.

However, it's definitely a great game and I have played through multiple times already, trying out the different starting perks and just to play through the visuals again. Great job and keep it coming. Just figured I would give some candid feedback :)

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
So is there a pure lesbian route in this game? (The MC can focus on the other females of the game while avoiding the dudes) Or is that lesbian tag mostly there for more fetish variety and the MC will be screwing dudes as well?
i'd like to know too but nobody response

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i'd like to know too but nobody response
I would say there's not enough lesbian-only content to say that is possible at this time. Also, a lot of the side stuff (prostitution, massage sucky-sucky time, for example), do not lead to lesbian content, it's with males. It's more like straight content with some lesbian/threesome (MFF) action.

Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
Seems there may be a bug with the change to how the game displays Desire and Shame stats in 6.1
If you drink alcohol, the main stat screen in the bedroom does not reflect the temporary change like it used to (it does however display the correct values during any choice where those stats are required).
But when the effects wear off, the stat screen in the bedroom shows what the stats were while under the effects of alcohol. Does not appear to effect the actual values, as far as I can tell, since they seem to display correctly during choices.

I should note that I use the Lightweight quirk, which might also play a part in this as it affects the stat changes caused by alcohol.
EDIT: The bug appears to correct itself at any point where your stats update, so alcohol is probably just not updating the display

Last edited:

Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
If you do a LonelyFans in the morning instead of college, a random event may still occur afterwards, in which case the background doesn't change from the photo you took. This happened to me when doing the first underwear set, and the event with the harassing students occurred.

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Hello,
First of all, great game it is, i tried Monster Girl 1000 and i find MTA a better game for now at least :)

i agree with bugs stated on the 2 messages above.
To add some accuracy, the bug graphic bug with random events can occur with other interactions, i made a screenshot with Bunny shadow appearing in the street image if the random event discovering the Studio, for example (can't put image here, at least yet, maybe because i'm new here, but i put a link : )

Another bug i encountered is that the first time meeting Yomo, the line states "Impress Yomo with your smarts (5 smarts)" but actually doesn't require 5 smarts to use it, and i think it's because it is supposed to be a free introduction to the new character, same as in the pool and the beach, so the text should be different in fact, maybe remove the choice beetween impress or be a pleb :

Last bug, and not least, but rare i guess : i manage to get pregnant with anal sex with the Supervisor, because he caused a risky creampie . So nice situation : my character is being pregnant (tested positive) while being virgin. Hahahah
(the pregnancy state is not shown, because it's too recent, i think it has to be 10 days later to be permanent and show on stats)

Finally, i'm quite proud to have "finished the game" paying all the tuition whil staying virgin with a horny character, althoug it's a pregnant character :)

Now i wonder what strange goal i can attempt, i'll probably wait for new content.
Which leads me to tell this : i think there is a lack of adapted text (and maybe stat change) when the character show nipple piercings while flashing (breast only)
There is sadly no specific text when loosing virginity during futa scene with Yoko.
New endings welcome of course.

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
new bug spotted : with or without Lightweigt, you can drink at student bar and then go at the beach and drink more at the beach bar. After the full day, it's not the whole temporary bonus that is removed, which cause the process to be like a cheat, and allows very fast increase of sexual desire and decrease of shame

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

HonEkoNoTaI

Oct 29, 2021
Special Anal Queen report :
It seems that being Anal Queen prevents anal sex with supervisor to count as a risky creampie
Anal Queen and MassageParlor : allows to skip the requirement of having done vaginal sex service before being allowed to make anal service. This is good. But at the same time it prevents the special route of selling (vaginal) virginity, which is too bad, maybe.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes