ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yoko's futa scene doesn't take virginity into account, and the next day my character's status was still 'virgin' even after taking two shapeshifted cocks.

Kinda looking forward to the various endings. I hope each character she can get close to nets one.

Stryknine

Mar 31, 2018
I can't figure out what the location in the bottom right corner of the map is, I know that there is the massage parlor and the hospital, but I don't know how to get the third one that's there Map spot.png

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I can't figure out what the location in the bottom right corner of the map is, I know that there is the massage parlor and the hospital, but I don't know how to get the third one that's there
That one's a secret, I haven't added it yet :sneaky:

How do I find Yoko ?
1. Meet Susu at the beach
2. On Wednesday, my dudes, wait for Susu to invite you to the club.
3. Visit the Club on your own and wait for someone to come up to you.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So is there a pure lesbian route in this game? (The MC can focus on the other females of the game while avoiding the dudes) Or is that lesbian tag mostly there for more fetish variety and the MC will be screwing dudes as well?

Jun 10, 2018
FILESFM = soft-lock on 400-600 kb/s download speed
Pixeldrain, Anonfile and NOPY = 5 MB/s download speed, which is my ISP's full DLspeed.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
I don't get how to start the Yoko content. You're supposed to go to a club with Susu, but she only ever goes to the bar?

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
l will be waiting for that Yandere ending romance, got to admit, she is really cute. Isn't she one of the villains in the original source? Even better.

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Great update as usual. Lots of new content.

Only caught one typo: After Yoko futa event, one line says eye contract instead of contact.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes