blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
New update up so quickly! Great content.

Found a bug: The character customizations don't show in the LonelyFans pictures.
Edit: Nvm just saw that it's a known issue in the changelog

Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
The Mollusk Girl's normal standing portrait has a white space next to her breast, around where her nipple would be if she were naked.

And in Mollusk Girl's second sex scene, there is a piece of dialogue which mentions cum pouring into her pussy and womb, which happens in the anal variant of the scene instead of just the vaginal.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I usually jump on the updates for this...
But I think I'll wait for the next one since this seems to be visual only stuff.

Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
For the sunbathing scene, if you go with the public makeout option, there is then a choice between "let him finger you" or "hold his hand". The former choice requires 40 desire, however it let me do it with only 37.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
  • The Yandere Character, default name 'Yoko', now has character art.
  • The Mollusk Character, default name 'Tina', now has character art.
I Love IT. Thumbs Up.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks everyone for the diligent bug reports! I'm a solo dev, so I can't catch everyone on my own, this game can only be as good as it is because of everyone!

I usually jump on the updates for this...
But I think I'll wait for the next one since this seems to be visual only stuff.
Yeah, it's a big deal technically, since now every single sex scene has new variants making it so you can experience almost the entire game differently. The next update will focus on content.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thanks everyone for the diligent bug reports! I'm a solo dev, so I can't catch everyone on my own, this game can only be as good as it is because of everyone!

Yeah, it's a big deal technically, since now every single sex scene has new variants making it so you can experience almost the entire game differently. The next update will focus on content.
Yeah. I'm really looking forward to Toga content after seeing the 'futanari' choice.
Will Momo get a strapon scene with her ability to make objects?

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Why does the fake tan have tanlines? Also why not tan at the beach (with or without bikini)?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Should i start over if i have a 0.5 save or will it work just fine?
It'll be just fine. Upon loading up in the bedroom screen, you may need to leave and re-enter to sync your save up with the new coding.

Why does the fake tan have tanlines? Also why not tan at the beach (with or without bikini)?
Just a limitation really. I have to go in and manually make an alternate version of every single image Taco appears in. So naturally I didn't want to go overboard with the amounts of edits and variations.

can you turn off pregnancy?
Yeah, you can use condoms for 99% protection and the pill for 100% protection.

Where do you find the Toga content?
Wait for someone to appear in the 'Club'.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

androide

May 3, 2018
Is there some special event or ending if the mc has sex* with everyone except with the boyfriend? Something like an inverted "Loyal Girlfriend". And if not is there any plan for something like it?

*: As in the MC does all kind of things with everyone else, but she the most she does with the boyfriend is make out.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes