bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Are the checks for goth hair and piercings backwards? They both require greater than 80 shame, the goth option being that way I accepted as a quirk but piercings?

EDIT: Looks like the checks are fine, the message/tooltip is just wrong.
Code:
                        "Goth GF Style (>70 Shame)" if hair == 2 or hair == 0:
                            if shame > 70:
                                "Black hair? Aren't I a little old for a goth phase?"
                                jump shoppingmenu
Should say (<=70 Shame)? As it fails if it's above 70.
Code:
                "Nipple Piercings ($75) (40 Sexual Desire, >80 Shame)" if piercings == 0:
                    elif sd < 40 or shame > 80:
                        "Nipple piercings? Why would I ever get those?"
                        jump shoppingmenu
Same story here.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
is a nursery possible? or a place for all your children to go?
Not at the moment. Corrupted Kingdoms does this and lets you visit all your offspring and play with them. Neat concept. Could work here, too.

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks everyone for the diligent bug reports! I'm a solo dev, so I can't catch everyone on my own, this game can only be as good as it is because of everyone!

Yeah, it's a big deal technically, since now every single sex scene has new variants making it so you can experience almost the entire game differently. The next update will focus on content.
On that note, the catgirl outfit chatfap scene is showing pregnant even if you've already had the baby. Also, at least in the CG gallery the club bathroom blowjob scene shows hair and makeup but no body when you have the goth hair and no tan, but works otherwise.
Likewise, in the gallery the massage parlor blowjob doesn't seem to respect any customizations even though it works fine normally.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
TwistedScarlett, suggestion for the stream. The ability to do a masked stream. Lower shame level as it wouldn't risk showing her face, but not the same profit or popularity because she's not showing her face.

Ammendum

Jul 29, 2021
I get blocked at the first encounter with Momo. When asked to give her a name, there is no bar to type her name in, and I can do nothing but go back and pick another route. I never had this issue with previous versions, and there is no such problem with Asui.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1635410476407.png
Yandere GF & More Update!

Six new full scenes with five new fully realized sex CGs.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

0.6.1:

Major:

• Voyeur Route 3 - Threesome
  • Yoko Route 2 - Sixty-Nine
  • Yoko Route 3 - Futa
  • Yoko Route 4 - Selfcest
  • Invisible Girl Route 1 - Outdoors Sex
  • Implemented the 'Endings System'. After 31 days, you will unlock a new button on the bedroom menu. We're in the end-game now.
  • Massage Parlour Ending - Foursome
  • Susu now has full character art.
  • Map Overhaul: areas now unlock over time or by meeting requirements. This prevents areas you can't do appearing too early.
  • The Hospital now appears only when you're pregnant
  • The Male Dorms now only appear if you have a boyfriend, or your sexual desire is high enough to prostitute yourself.
  • 4 New 'Random' One-Time Events:
  • The Studio now only appears after a random event when your shame is lower than 70.
  • The Massage Parlour now only appears after a random event when your sexual desire is higher than 20.
  • The Strip Club now only appears after a random event when your sexual desire is over 30.
  • The Club now only appears after Susu has invited you to it one time.
  • New Route! Park, starts the first time you wear a lewd outfit outside.
  • All LonelyFans content updated to include piercings, and alternate hairstyles.
Minor:
  • All condom prompts include a message that tells you if you're on a safe, risky or dangerous day for fertility.
  • Added full music credits
  • You can no longer wear piercings or cat ears without buying them first.
  • Visiting your Boyfriend in the afternoon no longer loops the day.
  • Bedroom menu has been cleaned up, so it no longer shows two decimal places, and shame is no longer shown as a negative. (These still appear as more accurate numbers when you're presented with a choice)
  • Plenty of typo, coding and art fixes

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
Just a question, how do I unlock the Park route? Ive finished paying off the tuition and my shame is 0% and says here it can only be unlocked the first time I wear a lewd outfit outside. Do I restart the game to an earlier save or it will appear like a random event?

cleeffy

Apr 6, 2019
Just a question, how do I unlock the Park route? Ive finished paying off the tuition and my shame is 0% and says here it can only be unlocked the first time I wear a lewd outfit outside. Do I restart the game to an earlier save or it will appear like a random event?
No wait, I found it, its a random event like the others.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes