Alternate5

May 27, 2020
I would like to play the mac version of this game, but it seems like the game is in pieces and I can't play it. Can someone explain to me what file and document go in what, so that I can play the game, please?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Interesting game. Looking forward to next few updates. At this moment it doesn't seems it requires a lot of work to move forward on this game. Just the stories and few additional features.

Regarding to the Mac, not sure what you may need to do. Hopefully someone may be able to help you with that.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Just finished newest version. Great images at the xTube. Really hope to see some pregnant variants of those some day.

For the old LonelyFans images, are you planning to keep track of the pregnancy state of when you took the images? She wasn't pregnant when the initial images were taken but when I look at the images now, she's showing as pregnant (which, don't get me wrong, is my preference), but it's a mismatch with the story.

Last edited:

CandiedKerns

Feb 29, 2020
It definitely seems like some permission/app verification issue is occurring with the mac version. No idea how to fix it for now. 0.03 I got to work after a redownload but this one seems stuck.

glumander123

May 5, 2020
Is there a way to update the game to the newest version or do you have have to start from scratch if you want to experience the new content?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
For the old LonelyFans images, are you planning to keep track of the pregnancy state of when you took the images? She wasn't pregnant when the initial images were taken but when I look at the images now, she's showing as pregnant (which, don't get me wrong, is my preference), but it's a mismatch with the story.
While I certainly could, it does seem a little unnecessary. I think a little inconsistency is okay here. It's not completely past believability that the main character uploads extra pictures between the sets you do that might correspond accordingly.

Is there a way to update the game to the newest version or do you have have to start from scratch if you want to experience the new content?
All your saves should seamlessly port to any version.

The new update is not opening despite the fact that the last one works flawlessly...sad.
What operating system are you using?

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
- Good art / scene
- A bit sad you don't write a good story behind it (is basically Uraraka but with prostitution to earn money instead of becoming a hero)
- MHA is probably one of the best manga / anime to work with because you can do everything in a world with power / superhero
You can create a single guy with power of mind control a bit like Hitoshi Shinsho but in a perverted way, you can create someone with the possibility to switch between man / women or even to transform everything in is body like hair, color, boobs butt penis etc etc etc ...

So don't hesitate to use it in your advantage when you have to wrote the story.

Apr 10, 2019
I play through the game, take some time to get my thoughts on it in order, and head to the forum to voice my complaints... and the game has already updated with all of my complaints mentioned and addressed in the changelog. Well done!

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
While I certainly could, it does seem a little unnecessary. I think a little inconsistency is okay here. It's not completely past believability that the main character uploads extra pictures between the sets you do that might correspond accordingly.
Makes sense. Another thing that could work is having a toggle for the player to select if they want to see the pregnant variant or not? I dunno.

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
- A bit sad you don't write a good story behind it (is basically Uraraka but with prostitution to earn money instead of becoming a hero)
The game's good as is. Just because you set a game in a world rich with ideas doesn't mean you have to pursue each one. If someone want's to make an Uraraka prostitution game, that's great. If someone wants to make a Shinso mind control game, that's great too. If someone want's to make a Deku hero game, that will be just as fine. A game is made by a developer with their vision in mind. If you want a different game, make it yourself, or pay someone else to do it.

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Love the game so far, my only problem is on the home screens, the area of the background image where you place all of the "stats" and everything it pretty much white, with white text. That text needs like a semi-transparent box of change the font color, as it is unreadable atm. keep up the great work

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
TwistedScarlett60 Since I liked your game so much I did a "meme" about it on reddit on a sub im part of (which has thousands of horny weebs on it), hopefully you will get more support on your Patreon now that you work has been advertised (the thread has over 3000 upvotes already).

Asia Argento I totally support the idea, having himiko toga in there will be so good. Maybe the dev can add her later as an standalone character to play as her.

Last edited:

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Windows 7. And to make sthings more confusing, I decided to try and copy paste the new game files into the old game, and it works. But if I try to open it through the new game folder it doesn't...
You never want to do the copy paste thing, especially with Renpy. Just extract to a new folder and play ftom there. Your saves will still be intact as they're stored separately from the game files.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes