BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Doesn't seem to work at all on Mac, at least not on the most recent version of Big Sur; game closes as soon as it tries to open.
It's the same issue I had with the Monster Girls game, which I still haven't been able to solve (or rather gave up on) so it seems that this one will be unavailable to me as well.
Pretty unfortunate, I frankly think twistedscarlett to have some of the best art I've ever seen.

Unless any other Mac users here can help me, I'll just be wishing you all a lot of fun in my stead.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will there be an android version
If I can get it to work, I'll release one later

Doesn't seem to work at all on Mac, at least not on the most recent version of Big Sur; game closes as soon as it tries to open.
It's the same issue I had with the Monster Girls game, which I still haven't been able to solve (or rather gave up on) so it seems that this one will be unavailable to me as well.
Pretty unfortunate, I frankly think twistedscarlett to have some of the best art I've ever seen.

Unless any other Mac users here can help me, I'll just be wishing you all a lot of fun in my stead.
One of the people I've been working closely with the game uses a mac and ran into no issues. If you want to troubleshoot, try googling "Ren'py game closes on mac" or something?

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks, I'll pass me on a message.

It's funny how people always assume my games are made by a team, but it really is just me doing everything. Speaking of, started working on the next update.
Well, probably because your games are of such a great quality that it feels like it's a multi person project.

hermitian

Mar 11, 2020
I can only say what you have here is a very promising start. If there is one thing that I would suggest for the time being, it is to make "lewd-free" ways of making money more rewarding (especially if you have some endings related to that)

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
:unsure: Third picture got me instantly! I assume that we can corrupt her and make her do lewd stuff. And deeper corruption goes, more kinky stuff becomes. I love if that's the idea behind the game! Female protagonist that does sluty stuff, sign me in!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So is this a separate artist or is the development time for the art split between both games? I hope this one finishes soon if it isnt.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
Amazing art and well balanced grind system (each week something new).

Scenes with two guys after school have a few small bugs though.
1) possible to pick options without meeting conditions.
2) when she pregnant, she still tells "Thanks to the condom, I don't need to worry about getting pregnant"

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I love games like this and hope you do more with a similar corruption theme. Are you planning on going anywhere with the sorta Doki Doki literature club scares?

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes