lord112

Jun 25, 2020
some of the reqirements don't seem to be implemented correctly? I could do the DP with the pair in the school way before I got enogh sexual interest to do so

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I found a bug with the bar glory hole scene. Line 600 in "4 Bar Route.rpy" has condoms >= 0 which results in the player being able to use a condom when not having any and the player having a negative amount of condoms if they do choose to use one.
some of the reqirements don't seem to be implemented correctly? I could do the DP with the pair in the school way before I got enogh sexual interest to do so
Thank you two! A fair few bugs have fallen through the cracks. This is a practice project for me to learn how to code these things and boy does it show! Fortunately i have some smart people helping me on my discord, and my 'to fix' list for the next update is gigantic!

Reactions: KO-Kat

wariomario

Oct 19, 2020
First off, thank you for making a (already) fantastic high quality female protagonist game! The world can always use more of those.
Secondly,
I decided a Yuri route would be nice
YES! If there were such a thing as a better, more divine destiny for a woman than loving other women then I couldn't imagine it!

Insane ramblings aside I'm a huge Sapphic and quite a hopeless romantic. I would love to have a very nice option to really romance and fluff it up with one of the ladies of you're choice. I imagine it would fit into the loyal girlfriend route nicely, mayhaps you can have nice dates with you're partner and so forth. Despite what I've just suggested I know this game isn't meant to be a dating sim or anything, but I still feel the need to say it if only to let you know that there's at least one person who would want it and cherish it.

On the other hand of coarse I'm still an animal, I would also love a full yuri harem route where you can fuck all the ladies to you're hearts content solidifying you're place as a true badass bitch.

I suppose all of this is just a long winded way of saying I enthusiastically support you're decision for a yuri route, however that may come. Truly though the very idea that the dream scenario of getting a game for the ladies that's usually reserved only for "Da Boyz" is once again seemingly within our grasp has me excited.

Even if you completely hate my suggestions and subsequently me for saying them, I fully support you and you're decisions. I understand It's perhaps unfair of me to come in here and shout at you like I don't understand these things take time, passion, blood, sweat and tears but you really do have a great game here.

Keep up you're amazing work my friend! ;)

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Finally checked it out. The game is pretty solid for an early release. More than enough to get you started but just enough to get you wanting more. This one definitely beats out all the other MHA games being made right now.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
Great, game. Hands down. I generally despise Ren'Py because so few of them beat your average hentai manga but this game has a whole swath of them beat.

-Solid Art, I really like the style
-Solid Structure. I can't praise this enough, so few Ren'Py get it right. Even without the descriptions (which, I very, very much appreciate) the choices are realistic and logical and because of that the flow of events is fairly intuitive. furthermore, it's immediately obvious exactly what the game's branches are and how to get there even without the (again very welcome) in-game descriptions. Not once was I just clicking through days wondering "where the F*** is the content?"
-Good base of content, With this many scenes/choices available this early I have high hopes that this game will go places. Even in it's current form it just needs a couple good endings and it's already up their with the best of the Flash and browser games. I can definitely see a later version, with a year or so to build up a following competing with the top games on this site.

-Fertility system.
1. Fully integrated
2. Simple enough to play well, complex enough to be fun/interesting. It's really really nice to see a game go beyond "one pump and you're knocked up, 2 days later baby out." You're system has a good balance of predictably and random chance to really capture risk and tension. The fact that you're already implementing consequences in scenes makes it even more exciting.
3. The only Improvement it really needs is some hot dialouge to really capture the idea of "playing with fire" and it's set. Add that, and It will be in the top 5 fertility systems i've encountered.

-Good tone. I'm interested to see how far you go down the "loss of innocence" road, I hope it's not to terribly far. It's nice to see a corruption type game without excessive NTR or completely mindbroken girls. It's pretty sex-positive, and the MC is pretty much in control 90-100% of time. I also really appreciate that you can, essentially, play vanilla for a while (or cheat) and then jump straight into the "higher tier" content rather than being forced to go through the tired progression of "strip, some kind of oral, anal/vaginal sex, complete insanity). It feels more natural and less like "and here i check the story flag" furthremore, where you do choose to use event progression, you've done so in a pretty natural way with good pacing.

Improvements/suggestions:
-somewhat faster stat gain and/or ways to progressively improve stat gain without cheats. The cheats are awesome to cut down on grind, but having that integrated into the "base" game would be great.
-More text/dialogue. All the scenes have great bones, but to really capture replay value it would be cool if they cycled through a few different passages. That way, even though the art would be the same each scene could play out slightly differently for example: progression with each BF scene would give the feeling of a growing relationship without requiring totally new scenarios and art (though i'm not gonna complain if you add more!!), 3-4 different sets of dialog to give the impression of different customers in the bar/spa.
-Maintain the relatively light tone of the game! Lots of these games get way to full of themselves and/or pretty depraved. This game right now, at least in my opinion, has a really good balance of "have a grand old sexy time" without laying on thick with NTR or stripping the MC's will/mind/whatever. "I had a really crazy time in college" plays a lot more enjoyably than "that time I was a sex slave"
-Depending on what the events are, some hero content could be really cool. I think you've got a good MC on your hands and that could be a nice way of fleshing it out. someone above mentioned yuri, maybe there could be a few BF/GF options drawn from exploring the other students and missions?

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

narukamiYuu

Dec 22, 2019
Maybe add the Corruption tag? this was just what i was looking for but took me a while cause i was searching for corruption games

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Maybe add the Corruption tag? this was just what i was looking for but took me a while cause i was searching for corruption games
You'd have to ask someone that can edit the tags of the post, I don't have permissions for that. Same about the suggested double penetration tag.

Reactions: narukamiYuu

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So grindy. And it keeps pissing me off that at least 50% of the times my character sleeps she gains +1 shame, making it that much worse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necronlord3

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Hopefully we will be seeing her in the future as well?
I mean, she's on the title screen. It would be kind of weird if she never showed up. Class B girls are my favorite though. I love Kendou and Setsuna. I doubt they'll ever make it into this game though...

APSabot

Apr 27, 2020
So grindy. And it keeps pissing me off that at least 50% of the times my character sleeps she gains +1 shame, making it that much worse.
If you click her bed during the evening there is a cheat option to quickly add stats, should allow you to boost through slower periods if you so desire.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes