88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Okay, so...
Once you get a fertilizing creampie, it takes ten days to show.

I tested it four times:
1. Took *ages* to get pregnant, but I made a huge mistake! I was using the massage parlour which is always protected sex.
2. Much faster, got it in about 5 days.
3. This took FOREVER! Genuinely ages.
4. I got pregnant first try!

On average, having unprotected sex gives you a 12.5% chance to get pregnant if you ignore the 'safe/risky/dangerous day' system. But there were some times where it felt like the pseudo-random generation was really messing that up.

I'll prepare an update that adds an item in the store to give you a genuine 100% chance to get pregnant for those that want a full pregnancy run. I'll probably release it next week with some extra content since I also have some Monster Girl 1,000 stuff to make.

In regards to the pregnancy coming to an end, is that something anyone even wants to see?
I got 100% to get pregnant. How and where I need to give birth since there is pregnany sistem and I'm alredy Nymphomanic.
No shame, and 100 % prenancy I just stuckwithpregnancyand knew where I can give birth. I hoper ther a Way togive birth and rise him.
Lactation work just fine but Now I need give birth. I hope ther you gonna add tha scene to give brith.

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus and Kyraga

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
In regards to the pregnancy coming to an end, is that something anyone even wants to see?
The usual par for the course with the kink in gameplay is the full term from fertilization to birth, with an option to skip birth scene. I usually check the option to skip, but I know there would be those who would feel cheated if they got the pregnancy tag without the full experience.

International

Dec 9, 2019
There's some mismatches on condom/no condom text with choices and scenes.
H5866gL[1].png
This is from the catcallers sex scene with 0 owned condoms.

It'd be nice if there were more choices to use condoms or not, with some guys incentivizing going raw. Like anyone paying her offering to pay more for for a creampie. And some lines of text about not having any when you run out.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
*INSERT OBLIGATORY "HERE WE GO AGAIN" MEME*

Art looks good, and I'm glad this game is aiming for something different from all the other MHA parodies being made these days.

Personally, I'm not a fan of Uraraka, but this looks good enough to check out.

Do you have a road map for the game, or is that also in development right now?

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
I haven't even tried the game yet but just from the screenshots this already looks like one of the best games I've seen in this website so far. Instantly added to my watch list.

Edit: Just played through the game. Dayum that was really good. The art is really good, the story is pretty decent, and the pace of the corruption was pretty well done, I think. And pregnancy is my biggest fetish and this hits the spot. Sequential pregnancies and births would be beyond amazing.

Last edited:

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Great game for folks with a pregnancy kink. Would love to see more reaction to the MC being pregnant. Also, as mentioned by others, the ability for the pregnancy to progress, and eventually give birth would be nice.

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
love it but wish there was more than a little dialogue change when losing virginity, perhaps a litle blood? and more scenes where she's not into it? like a drugged scene or blackmailed

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
love it but wish there was more than a little dialogue change when losing virginity, perhaps a litle blood? and more scenes where she's not into it? like a drugged scene or blackmailed
Kinda doubt you will see rapey stuff but more reaction to her losing her virginity would be nice. Maybe some regret the next day if it happened after drinking.

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
also could do with more anal to avoid losing virginity unless drunk then she accidentally loses virginity

Dude Brah

Mar 27, 2018
Kinda doubt you will see rapey stuff but more reaction to her losing her virginity would be nice. Maybe some regret the next day if it happened after drinking.
wouldn't be rapey if she develops a blackmail fetish over the camgirl stuff

Fishface

Apr 28, 2017
Big fan of this game, especially her reactions after you have sex with people for money for the first time. And the art is fantastic.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The dialogue you get about losing your virginity depends on the way you lose it.
For example, if you're a virgin and you get to the massage parlour vaginal scene, Bunny gives you the option to sell your virginity for twice the pay, and there's a fair few dialogue changes there.
If you're crazy and save your virginity for the threesomes, there's also interesting dialogue there.
Just random stuff I imagine a lot of players will never see.

I've got a few ideas for new routes based on suggestions. I definitely think the game could use 2-3 more to flesh it out and add new fetishes.

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
The dialogue you get about losing your virginity depends on the way you lose it.
For example, if you're a virgin and you get to the massage parlour vaginal scene, Bunny gives you the option to sell your virginity for twice the pay, and there's a fair few dialogue changes there.
If you're crazy and save your virginity for the threesomes, there's also interesting dialogue there.
Just random stuff I imagine a lot of players will never see.

I've got a few ideas for new routes based on suggestions. I definitely think the game could use 2-3 more to flesh it out and add new fetishes.
I guess I'm crazy then. It wasn't expressly intentional, but the first opportunity for me to lose my virginity happened to be the catcallers. You might change the Friday tests to pause at the highest difficulty of event you have in. Which is a horrible way of describing it. Basically, there's no "Failure" route yet for the tests, so it'd be nice if the tests didn't increase in difficulty until the "Failure" route was implemented and stopped increasing in difficulty once the last available event for the "Failure" route was reached. But I'm neither a game designer nor a coder, so maybe that's not something you can do idk.

4.50 star(s) 88 Votes