TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Next update will be letting you customize your character a bit:
1626723243616.png

These will affect stat growth such as +20% Sexual Desire, -10% Smarts.
1626723253416.png

But there are also you unique perks, 'quirks', such as 'Heavy Sleeper' which prevents you from losing stats from dreams, or 'Rich Kid' which gives you +$30 a week.

I'm also working on a world map with potential for expansion:
1626723331998.png
Those of you that have played Corrupted Kingdoms might recognize my inspiration. It does look a little lifeless right now though, so I'll think of something to make it prettier.

Any thoughts and feedback?

Last edited:
Aug 10, 2020
You never want to do the copy paste thing, especially with Renpy. Just extract to a new folder and play ftom there. Your saves will still be intact as they're stored separately from the game files.
No, you don't understand. Extracting the new one and trying to play didn't work.
So, for the hell of it I copy pasted only the game files, and the old game worked with the new stuff.
Don't ask me why....

allota

Jul 20, 2021
having some trouble with the game loading it up and pressing new get to the name choosing part and it crashes

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Next update will be letting you customize your character a bit:
View attachment 1307484

These will affect stat growth such as +20% Sexual Desire, -10% Smarts.
View attachment 1307485

But there are also you unique perks, 'quirks', such as 'Heavy Sleeper' which prevents you from losing stats from dreams, or 'Rich Kid' which gives you +$30 a week.

I'm also working on a world map with potential for expansion:
View attachment 1307486
Those of you that have played Corrupted Kingdoms might recognize my inspiration. It does look a little lifeless right now though, so I'll think of something to make it prettier.

Any thoughts and feedback?
Love the concept of the character having different backgrounds and 'quirks'. Will variables also change with each chosen background (ie. more starting SD, more smarts, not a virgin, etc.)?

Also what are your planned content/tags in the future? Will villains come into play or will it purely be school/life sim?

Am excited for any updates regardless. Cheers!

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I feel conflicted here. If she's a "rich kid" why is tuition an issue?
It's stated to be not that rich. It's just $30 a week.

Love the concept of the character having different backgrounds and 'quirks'. Will variables also change with each chosen background (ie. more starting SD, more smarts, not a virgin, etc.)?

Also what are your planned content/tags in the future? Will villains come into play or will it purely be school/life sim?

Am excited for any updates regardless. Cheers!
Yes, starting variables do change. You can get everything from more money, to not starting a virgin.

Planned tags right now are probably stripping, exhibition, and yuri. No plans for villains right now.

And please, don't make any scenes that are gated behind different backgrounds.
I would never do this. Only good game design from my games :p

Last edited:

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
The game's good as is. Just because you set a game in a world rich with ideas doesn't mean you have to pursue each one. If someone want's to make an Uraraka prostitution game, that's great. If someone wants to make a Shinso mind control game, that's great too. If someone want's to make a Deku hero game, that will be just as fine. A game is made by a developer with their vision in mind. If you want a different game, make it yourself, or pay someone else to do it.
The creator of the game asked for feedback on the game, so i'm giving him mine. You didn't understand anything at all about my comment, np ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mercer21

Oct 24, 2018
Is there any cheats or a newer version of the game? I absolutely love it so far! Also are there any Android versions of Twistedscarlett's other games? I'd love to play them but I'm stuck with a n Android tablet. :'(

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'd be really neat if, at high levels of the corruption-type stats like low shame and high sexual desire, you could start fooling around on the Tutoring job. Naturally this would be a pretty late unlock and require Uraraka to basically already be a total slut, but a little bit of "sexual education" would be very, very Mmmm.

Also, I maintain my request for a visual when Uraraka is fertilized/in the process of being fertilized. Could honestly replace the whole "dangerous day" concept itself. I do really quite enjoy the little cut-ins when girls are impregnated though, in my hentai.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'd be really neat if, at high levels of the corruption-type stats like low shame and high sexual desire, you could start fooling around on the Tutoring job. Naturally this would be a pretty late unlock and require Uraraka to basically already be a total slut, but a little bit of "sexual education" would be very, very Mmmm.
I've actually added this for the next update! Hopefully it won't take much longer.

Its normal resolution?
Uhh, nooo

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Karnewarrior

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
0.2.0 Release:
Pretty big update, at least regarding the design philosophy moving forward! I'm definitely interested in hearing what people think about this version since it plays radically different.
pythonw_qqD7oIM6qb.jpg Honeyview_YTlQd9F56c.jpg

Links:
Windows/Mac/Linux:
Android:

Changelog:
- The World Map update! Going outside now reveals a large map with plenty of locations.
- You can now skip college and perform two actions a day! You will lose smarts if you skip college too much, however! This makes the game feel much more open and less repetitive.
- The weekend menu has just been replaced with the ability to do whatever.
- Added LonelyFans route parts 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15.
- Added the anal sex option to the massage route.
- You can now seduce your student while tutoring.
- Added a punishment for skipping college too often.
- You can now get kicked out of college if you skip class for >31 days, and fail 3 tests. Or, you can bribe your supervisor and stay...
- Online Shopping has been moved outside.
- You can now buy alcohol at the bar. Effects of multiple sources of alcohol stack, and can cause hangovers.
- Added Character Customisation, you can pick a personality and up to two quirks. These can have associated benefits and drawbacks which can dramatically change how your character approachs the game.
- The clothes you choose to wear are now worn everywhere! Lewder outfits have stricter stat requirements, and you'll definitely get reactions from people out in the world.
- The Study option asks a random trivia question. Getting it correct yields double the smarts gain.
- Limited the maximum money you can earn from tutoring, from infinite to 40.
- Improved UI
- Various bug fixes
- Made several efforts to optimize the game's filesize.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes