3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
next update?
"im re-built the project for repair a problem with the movies in android"
"3 event in progress for te next update will be add(kati/sex scene,lena/sex scene, kasumi/ kiss scene)"
comments made by the dev in his last post

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
"im re-built the project for repair a problem with the movies in android"
"3 event in progress for te next update will be add(kati/sex scene,lena/sex scene, kasumi/ kiss scene)"
comments made by the dev in his last post
Seems it'll be released near the end of Feb or 2 weeks within march

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Bro what? Just play the damn game :ROFLMAO:
No thanks, my time is precious, I need to know whether the H-scenes are worth it before I spend it here.

Is it really ntr if it's your mom?

This kid's getting cucked by his own father on the reg then
Some people see their moms and sisters fucking other men as NTR cuz they're a sick fuck who wants to bang their moms and sisters. I don't get it but if they see it as NTR, let them have their fun, I'm just here for the old man.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Uma_Kabula

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
No thanks, my time is precious, I need to know whether the H-scenes are worth it before I spend it here.

Some people see their moms and sisters fucking other men as NTR cuz they're a sick fuck who wants to bang their moms and sisters. I don't get it but if they see it as NTR, let them have their fun, I'm just here for the old man.
that version of the genre focuses more on the idea that a person who should be willing to sacrifice anything for the mc is betraying them for sex.

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018

Well if a Mother is willing to have intimate time with her son's friend/adversary and knows it will be detrimental to her relationship with him if exposed. And still keeps doing the NTRguys will. I would say it wery much is a real NTR. You dont have to be in romantic relationship. Family one counts too
'Couse wooing there love/care from you to him has A big impact on a ones psychi. It means they prefer him around more then YOU. And his absence would HURT them more then YOURS :ú

Last edited:

GeeZussScryst

Sep 1, 2022
Well if a Mother is willing to have intimate time with her son's friend/adversary and knows it will be detrimental to her relationship with him if exposed. And still keeps doing the NTRguys will. I would say it wery much is a real NTR. You dont have to be in romantic relationship. Family one counts too
'Couse wooing there love/care from you to him has A big impact on a ones psychi. It means they prefer him around more then YOU. And his absence would HURT them more then YOURS :ú
based

Reactions: Uma_Kabula
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes