3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
It's on his Twitter just that's when the update is coming out it took longer than expected due to him having to rebuild the whole project due to a plug-in issue
Yeah it's there in Spanish I think, didn't see it when I've said it might be abandoned because he usually posts some teasers on pixiv but now we got nothing

Reactions: Alsmith

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
Yeah it felt weird when there's no teasers, he usually posts some before every update and now he didn't.. figured it's not coming yet
I just hope that it releases within the last days of this month. I really like this game idk why but the art really catches my eye probably because of nostalgia, reminds me of thick women from urban demons by nergal or some of technobrakes game art style..

• Love
Reactions: GeeZussScryst

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023
I want to ask a question why do you enjoy such things I mean the bitch? (old man) at the end of his life he suddenly has enough energy to do it several times at a time lol I would have understood that a teenager did it several times at a time

Apr 23, 2022
Well, nothing is known about the creator, so it could be said that the game is 80 percent abandoned. Checking twitter I saw that the creator said it would come out on the 17th or 18th of this month, which did not happen, there are three possible options as to why there is no update.

1. The creator got tired of making the game and decided to do the same thing most developers do nowadays, I disappear without saying anything.

2. Something happened to the developer, some accident that left him incapacitated for a while or an illness that will keep him bedridden for a long time.

3. your pc got screwed

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Well, nothing is known about the creator, so it could be said that the game is 80 percent abandoned. Checking twitter I saw that the creator said it would come out on the 17th or 18th of this month, which did not happen, there are three possible options as to why there is no update.

1. The creator got tired of making the game and decided to do the same thing most developers do nowadays, I disappear without saying anything.

2. Something happened to the developer, some accident that left him incapacitated for a while or an illness that will keep him bedridden for a long time.

3. your pc got screwed
it was already sus with no teasers for 2 months so yeah, he always posted something about upcoming updates, not this time though

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes