3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
If I learned anything about game development its to let it do to their pace. It doesnt cost you anything. So what? Look at Rannero! He completly lost it, even through he had shit ton of supporters on Patreon.
Let it be for now. When it reaches a year threshold then its bad

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
How exactly is this game NTR? The son is a normal kid that has show no interest in any of his family members. NTR is cheating.

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
It's NTR one the wife's side since the grandpa is her husband's boss iirc, it's been a while since I've played this game .
Fair enough except the husband isn't in the game. He hasn't been home in at least 6 months. If the husband is nothing more than a tiny mention to say this game is NTR, drop him and use something else.
I just played it and it's not NTR.

Aug 8, 2021
I just played it and it's not NTR.
Yeah, it isn't but that's only by the literal definition. If we are going by the spiritual definition, which a lot of Japanese devs and players seem to define as: any female who the MC knows(mom, sister, childhood friend, cousin, aunt) that starts dating/having sex with another man outside the family counts as NTR.

In other words, stories like these are basically a betrayal kink for possessive people.

Uma_Kabula

Jul 2, 2018
NTR doesn't always involve a lover. A parent/sibling neglecting you, and embracing your adversary. And keeping a detrimental stance toward their relationship with you in his favor is/can be considered NTR. It means losing something important

In which case this is being my personal favorite a MotherNTR:
Mom NTR is when your mom turns into an evil piece of shit. That's it. Doesn't matter if there's incest or not.

Is your mom ignoring your birthday? Mom NTR.
Is your mom letting your baby brother starve just to hang out with her friends? Mom NTR.
Is your mom whipping you and burning cigarette butts on your face? Mom NTR.
Is your mom shit-talking you all the time? Mom NTR.
Is your mom a deadbeat mother? Mom NTR.
Is your mom fucking your bully just to piss you off? Mom NTR.
Is your mom having another man's baby instead of your father's despite how much damage that would do to the family? Mom NTR.
Is your mom just straight up cheating with another guy despite how much damage that would do to the family unit? Mom NTR.

Basically, if your mom is a piece of shit, then it's mom NTR.

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
Yeah, it isn't but that's only by the literal definition. If we are going by the spiritual definition, which a lot of Japanese devs and players seem to define as: any female who the MC knows(mom, sister, childhood friend, cousin, aunt) that starts dating/having sex with another man outside the family counts as NTR.

In other words, stories like these are basically a betrayal kink for possessive people.
wow that's crazy. If that's the what people are going with then I stand corrected.

SlapShot50

May 30, 2020
NTR doesn't always involve a lover. A parent/sibling neglecting you, and embracing your adversary. And keeping a detrimental stance toward their relationship with you in his favor is/can be considered NTR. It means losing something important

In which case this is being my personal favorite a MotherNTR:
Mom NTR is when your mom turns into an evil piece of shit. That's it. Doesn't matter if there's incest or not.

Is your mom ignoring your birthday? Mom NTR.
Is your mom letting your baby brother starve just to hang out with her friends? Mom NTR.
Is your mom whipping you and burning cigarette butts on your face? Mom NTR.
Is your mom shit-talking you all the time? Mom NTR.
Is your mom a deadbeat mother? Mom NTR.
Is your mom fucking your bully just to piss you off? Mom NTR.
Is your mom having another man's baby instead of your father's despite how much damage that would do to the family? Mom NTR.
Is your mom just straight up cheating with another guy despite how much damage that would do to the family unit? Mom NTR.

Basically, if your mom is a piece of shit, then it's mom NTR.
This is a better description than the other one and I stand corrected. I thought another tag existed for the neglect stuff. I'm probably wrong about that too.

Aug 8, 2021
This is a better description than the other one and I stand corrected.
Yeah, my brain fog has gotten pretty bad the past few months. Descriptions are hard and thinking is sluggish at times. Been trying to fix my sleep schedule so that my brain can recover the past year and it was only till yesterday that I was able to sleep at 9pm rather than 3-4 AM.

But yeah, the Neglect Tag would be something that these kinds of stories would fall under.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Uma_Kabula
Feb 11, 2022
Really good game, didn't find something with this quality on a while. I am really happy that the girls doesn't look anorexic like other's, bcs i am already tired of petite bullshit. hope he adds on the future a gallery and a item so we can view the quest details.

However, a game this good tend to have a tragic destiny, since for some reason it's rare to find good NTR or game on this site that doesn't end up being abandoned. really hope that this guy keeps the potential of this game in mind and doesn't end up being a weak brain like others.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare
Feb 11, 2022
So do people like being cucked by an ugly guy or do they connect with the ugly guy and pretend it them? I'm just trying to figure NTR lovers perspective.
It's more about the emotional pain, to be honest. No one likes being cucked, that's why people play games about it, but doesn't do the thing.

I don't usually like cases where the female protagonist is just a girlfriend, teenager, or wife, since it's look too much.. "common", i think( i make an exception for Childhood friend's, since they view the relationship more like a sister and brother thing). but Mothers, Sisters, and Aunts? Good shit. the scenario where involves a little brother, or a little cousin is my favorites, since they don't rely on that bullshit of "big dick" (that's why i hate BBC, the corruption development is always trash) but rather on the innocence of the FP, getting corrupted through manipulation. the scenario even makes you more powerless, since he is younger than you, you can't really be brute with him without damaging your reputation.

The connection that you have with familiar members are even more profound, which makes the loss even worse.

I don't like bully's, btw, you can know where and how things gonna play easily on their stories, except when it's a case where it's a competition with girl as a prize, and not the "i am fucking him so he can't hurt you" stupid thing as always.

The best scenarios for me are the fantasy/medieval ones, but there aren't many for some reason. The possiblitys grow waaaay more in those scenarios, where magic, nobility and monster's are a thing.

The investigaton process is the best part of them all, because It builds tension. You are unknownare of what is happening, but the clues and hints slowly give you and answer.

For those reasons, i think the POV of who is cucking is boring. You don't slowly find things out throw investigation and hints, so you cant really fill the thrill, it's just there.

Is waay more harder to make a POV of the victim than making the POV of the perpetrator, because it involves way more writing skill and world building.

Recommendations if you wanna get mote insight: NTRMAN and Shinachiku Castella

It's not about losing the things that you have, but losing the things that you COULD have.

Last edited:

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
It's more about the emotional pain, to be honest. No one likes being cucked, that's why people play games about it, but doesn't do the thing.

I don't usually like cases where the female protagonist is just a girlfriend, teenager, or wife, since it's look too much.. "common", i think( i make an exception for Childhood friend's, since they view the relationship more like a sister and brother thing). but Mothers, Sisters, and Aunts? Good shit. the scenario where involves a little brother, or a little cousin is my favorites, since they don't rely on that bullshit of "big dick" (that's why i hate BBC, the corruption development is always trash) but rather on the innocence of the FP, getting corrupted through manipulation. the scenario even makes you more powerless, since he is younger than you, you can't really be brute with him without damaging your reputation.

The connection that you have with familiar members are even more profound, which makes the loss even worse.

I don't like bully's, btw, you can know where and how things gonna play easily on their stories, except when it's a case where it's a competition with girl as a prize, and not the "i am fucking him so he can't hurt you" stupid thing as always.

The best scenarios for me are the fantasy/medieval ones, but there aren't many for some reason. The possiblitys grow waaaay more in those scenarios, where magic, nobility and monster's are a thing.

The investigaton process is the best part of them all, because It builds tension. You are unknownare of what is happening, but the clues and hints slowly give you and answer.

For those reasons, i think the POV of who is cucking is boring. You don't slowly find things out throw investigation and hints, so you cant really fill the thrill, it's just there.

Is waay more harder to make a POV of the victim than making the POV of the perpetrator, because it involves way more writing skill and world building.

It's not about losing the things that you have, but losing the things that you COULD have.
Based

tinker69

Sep 21, 2019

I recommend you RPGM - Completed - I WILL (NOT) WIN! - Human Instrumentality Project [Final] [Little Boy] | F95zone

Reactions: ViihX and Surpriz20
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes