3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Really good game, didn't find something with this quality on a while. I am really happy that the girls doesn't look anorexic like other's, bcs i am already tired of petite bullshit. hope he adds on the future a gallery and a item so we can view the quest details.

However, a game this good tend to have a tragic destiny, since for some reason it's rare to find good NTR or game on this site that doesn't end up being abandoned. really hope that this guy keeps the potential of this game in mind and doesn't end up being a weak brain like others.
Sadly it's most likely dead lol, no updates whatsoever

Aug 8, 2021

This explains why the updates were put on hold I guess
Saw this on his pixiv that was posted on :

***NOTE***
About the game "My unknown NTR week", I already completed the transfer from rpg mv to rpg mz and the bugs were fixed, the update "0.4d" will be released in a few days.

IT'S NOT DEAD!!!

Last edited:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021

He started doing a new game that takes place in Naruto's world, it will focus on Sakura. And also said "My Unknown NTR Week" will get a new update soon.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
some says he's taking a big break, just like he always do between his releases.
It's been over a year since his last post (the time gap between his posts has never taken so long) and he said he was already working on Chapter 3 for "I WILL NOT LOSE TOO". So things make me believe this time he's really gone.

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes