3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
Feb 22, 2022
new post on patreon 2 hours ago

"Regarding the game (My unknown ntr week) I transferred the game from one platform to another (mv to mz) so I have some bugs with plugin compatibility, while I solve them I'm starting to develop the sakura game.

This game is going to be the reward of this month (April) those who subscribed in the 2 months (February and March) and are no longer subscribed will also be able to obtain this reward, people who are still subscribed despite not receiving the rewards of the past months they will be rewarded with a small 12 page hinata doujin that will be sent by DM at the end of the month.
thanks for the support."

• Red Heart
Reactions: BreadnNetorare

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017

"Regarding the game (My unknown ntr week) I transferred the game from one platform to another (mv to mz) so I have some bugs with plugin compatibility, while I solve them I'm starting to develop the sakura game.

This game is going to be the reward of this month (April) those who subscribed in the 2 months (February and March) and are no longer subscribed will also be able to obtain this reward, people who are still subscribed despite not receiving the rewards of the past months they will be rewarded with a small 12 page hinata doujin that will be sent by DM at the end of the month.
thanks for the support."
So he's going to be abandoning this game and making another one??

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
No he switched what it's being built on and now it needs fixed so while he fixes it here's another game he's been working on
No, he probably fed up with those bugs and wanna start invest his time with something else, means the progress will be slower for (my NTR week).
Well that's just fucking awful, well whatever
Thanks for the answers though

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021

thanks for the support."
So will his "rewards" be available in this pirate site? I really like his art and would like to try his new game. The slow update of my unknown ntr week is a bummer but Im a pirate I can't complain lol still glad he's making games tho.

Feb 22, 2022
from what I can tell he's not actively switching his attention away from the project but doing a side project whilst he's debugging so he has something to show for his patreons. Still likely results in delays but hey a pirate can't complain.

(It would be nice if the side project got uploaded here in the meantime tho)

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
from what I can tell he's not actively switching his attention away from the project but doing a side project whilst he's debugging so he has something to show for his patreons. Still likely results in delays but hey a pirate can't complain.

(It would be nice if the side project got uploaded here in the meantime tho)
To be honest before the 0.4c we've had an update every 1-2 months max, that's what hurts the most

• Sad
Reactions: Uma_Kabula
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes