Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Whenever I try to download, regardless of the server, you receive a message that the file can damage the computer ... does anyone know why?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please a tip ... whenever I try to open, the Adobe permission window appears, but even clicking Allow or Deny, the window does not disappear and I can not play ... Does anyone know what to do? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
First stuck on the start screen with the flash player permission window, now it gets stuck on a black screen ... I'm using the SWF, but it does not spin ... any tips? Thank you.

aKitoshh

Nov 14, 2018
guy i have a problem
i cant find a way to get Top cat without cheating but i try every thing so pls helpme
(Top cat is the last cg that i cant unlock)

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
v0.41+

SWF -
APK -

guy i have a problem
i cant find a way to get Top cat without cheating but i try every thing so pls helpme
(Top cat is the last cg that i cant unlock)
I believe Lith needs to be male and you need to be female, then [Fool Around] while sitting on the couch.

Stes

Feb 2, 2018
Briefly, what's new?

Basically there are two major changes: firstly, a bunch of new additions to the "hidden content" (if you don't know what I'm talking about: After the completion of Stone/Glass Door DON'T ask Lith what's wrong. Then watch him break down in tears and leave you alone in the Void. Then just wait. You'll have to do A LOT of waiting.) and secondly, if your PC is a female/cuntboy, you can now summon a Dildo in order to give Lith the D without actually having it between your legs.
There's also a few little changes in the first half of the game that help newcomers "read the room" better. It's not much, but I think it's a step in the right direction. Now there would be less confused players that randomly push all the buttons until, say, a Dominant Lith path is unlocked.

And yes, the Steel Door content AKA the endgame STILL ends on a cliffhanger. Goddamnit Lithier, I just want that catboy to have a happy ending (and some wholesome lovemaking) he deserves, all the sideline dicking can wait.
But then again, the sideline dicking in the "hidden content" is great and I do recommend it. Also the next update is confirmed to be a main story update. So its probably the last waiting game.

Edit: Oh, and 2 new pieces of art ofc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Waffle

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I cant play this on android since its need Adobe Air and its require older versions phone (Android 2.0). Is there anyway to play this on mobile?

Last edited:

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
I cant play this on android since its need Adobe Air and its require older versions phone (Android 2.0). Is there anyway to play this on mobile?
Update:
I managed open it by download SWF version and install SWF Player.

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes