Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Inspired by 3Diddly eh? :unsure: Hope it's got the same ranchy ntr shit as well. P.S. Please don't let this be abandoned like his other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sukebe_S

jarcko

Jun 8, 2019
Looking forward to the update. Keep up the good work. I rather this be slow but once it gets updated it will be a quality update:)

Thanks for the good game here!

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hola Gents,

Almost ready! That final scene I mentioned became larger than I was anticipating and real life work commitments reared their ugly heads. But that scene is almost done and I have a block of free time coming up where I can finally focus solely on getting the update out. I hope I don't jinx myself by saying this, but I'm 90% sure it'll be this upcoming week. :unsure:

Is the player always gonna be the cuck? Is the black guy always gonna be the "villain"?
I'm guessing you're referring to Shar'Quon. Sometimes he's gonna be a villain, and sometimes he's gonna be a cool dude. Some storylines, he's not even going to make an appearance. As for the MC, he's not always going to be a cuck, but he's likely always going to be on the verge of being a cuck if he's not careful.

When I release the update, I'm also going to get a bit more specific on themes and fetishes I'm planning on focusing on for all the threads.

Sorry for the ridiculous WAIT :oops: , and thanks for all the patience and encouragement!

Last edited:

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Hola Gents,

Almost ready! That final scene I mentioned became larger than I was anticipating, and real life work commitments reared their ugly heads. But that scene is almost done, but I have a block of free time coming up where I can finally focus solely on getting the update out. I hope I don't jinx myself by saying this, but I'm 90% sure it'll be this upcoming week. :unsure:

I'm guessing you're referring to Shar'Quon. Sometimes he's gonna be a villain, and sometimes he's gonna be a cool dude. Some storylines, he's not even going to make an appearance. As for the MC, he's not always going to be a cuck, but he's likely always going to be on the verge of being a cuck if he's not careful. :oops:

When I release the update, I'm also going to get a bit more specific on themes and fetishes I'm planning on focusing on for all the threads.

Sorry for the ridiculous weight, and thanks for all the patience and encouragement!
good work I look forward to seeing your update and you did well at explaining things so those turned away by things like NTR will be able to know that played right you can avoid anything remotely like it I personally am looking forward to trying out all paths you set up

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Done!

(Well, with the v0.117 update, anyway.)

progressreport.png

Perhaps you're looking at this chart and thinking, "huh, what? Dev took six months and this update has only one new day? Seriously?"

That's a fair reaction. The last six months have been... well... you can read earlier posts to see what kinds of hurdles I've had to jump just to construct this update. It hasn't been easy. And that's just the technical aspect of creating this. Larger delaying factors have to do with my real-life career, but I won't bore you with those details.

Also, I should point out that Curious Student Rocky Road Day 2 (CSRRD2) is quite big. Version 0.1 (which featured completed days for all three personality types and their respective ice cream flavors) was 397mb, with 390 images and 4,260 lines of Ren'Py code. Version 0.117 (which has all the previous stuff plus the completed CSRRD2) is around 1gb, with 785 images and 8,568 lines of code.

So the game is effectively twice as big.

What can I say? I got a little carried away. The old cliche "the tale grew in the telling" holds true for this project.

As for my thoughts on how this turned out, well... not all the images are to my liking... I'm still learning DAZ and now I'm working on mastering GIMP so I can polish the images better, remove blemishes, etc. I'd also like to be more knowledgeable when it comes to Ren'Py writing. I see what other Devs are doing with their projects and I feel quite shy. But overall I think I'm getting better at both DAZ and Ren'Py, so I'm satisfied with myself.

I had to make some tough decisions:

1. I'm keeping all personalities and ice cream flavors in the same game for now. Perhaps in the future I'll break this game into 3-6 smaller games. We'll see.

2. I've decided to make NTR content optional. The people who dislike NTR are always kind and thoughtful when they post their frustrations, so I've decided to rewrite large portions of the game in order to make them feel more comfortable.

3. I've also decided to make Harem content optional. Sometimes when I peruse forum threads for games with large amounts of Harem content, I read lots of comments from people complaining that they resent when the narrative forces them into Harem circumstances. Those people should probably also be given the option to avoid such content. There were a few instances in CSRRD2 in which the MC found himself in vaguely harem-esque situations, so I gave players a way to avoid that.

And that's about it! I'm hoping KoGa3 can create another audio/rename/cheat mod. If so, I'll link to it on the first page. Or maybe even package it into v0.117 and then reupload everything.

Anyway, sorry for making you all wait, and thanks for all the encouragement! I wouldn't have completed this without all the kind words and constructive criticism.

SS

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Done!

View attachment 846738

Perhaps you're looking at this chart and thinking, "huh, what? Dev took six months and this update has only one new day? Seriously?"

That's a fair reaction. The last six months have been... well... you can read earlier posts to see what kinds of hurdles I've had to jump just to construct this update. It hasn't been easy. And that's just the technical aspect of creating this. Larger delaying factors have to do with my real-life career, but I won't bore you with those details.

Also, I should point out that Curious Student Rocky Road Day 2 (CSRRD2) is quite big. Version 0.1 (which featured completed days for all three personality types and their respective ice cream flavors) was 397mb, with 390 images and 4,260 lines of Ren'Py code. Version 0.117 (which has all the previous stuff plus the completed CSRRD2) is around 1gb, with 785 images and 8,568 lines of code.

What can I say? I got a little carried away. The old cliche "the tale grew in the telling" holds true for this project.

As for my thoughts on how this turned out, well... not all the images are to my liking... I'm still learning DAZ and now I'm working on mastering GIMP so I can polish the images better, remove blemishes, etc. I'd also like to be more knowledgeable when it comes to Ren'Py writing. I see what other Devs are doing with their projects and I feel quite shy. But overall I think I'm getting better at both DAZ and Ren'Py, so I'm satisfied with myself.

1. I'm keeping all personalities and ice cream flavors in the same game for now. Perhaps in the future I'll break this game into 3-6 smaller games. We'll see.

2. I've decided to make NTR content optional. The people who dislike NTR are always kind and thoughtful when they post their frustrations, so I've decided to rewrite large portions of the game in order to make them feel more comfortable.

3. I've also decided to make Harem content optional. Sometimes when I peruse forum threads for games with large amounts of Harem content, I read lots of comments from people complaining that they resent when the narrative forces them into Harem circumstances. Those people should probably also be given the option to avoid such content. There were a few instances in CSRRD2 in which the MC found himself in vaguely harem-esque situations, so I gave players a way to avoid that.

And that's about it! I'm hoping KoGa3 can create another audio/rename/cheat mod. If so, I'll link to it on the first page. Or maybe even package it into v0.117 and then reupload everything.

Anyway, sorry for making you all wait, and thanks for all the encouragement! I wouldn't have completed this without all the kind words and constructive criticism.

SS
thank you for your hard work this has been a hard endeavor especially since you came at it with beginners knowledge and have done very well in making a character that we keep coming back for I know it must have been taxing on your system rendering the images and writing the story and dialogue also love the construction worker version of the virgin bride very cute

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Why did the damn battery have to die?! REEEEEEEE!!!!!
Great update tho, been so long I forgot how perfect the wife is :love:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Done!

View attachment 846738

SS
lol. Estimated project completion November 2049. At least you can joke about it. I'm looking forward to playing the new day.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
does anyone know how to get this thread pushed into the updated list

ok so figured out what to do you click on report and one of the things says it is a post that contains an updated version of the game select that and then moderators should update the latest update stream

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
My Virgin Bride [v0.117] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 967 MB
- Original Size (Mac): 951 MB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (108 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (91 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Done!

View attachment 846738

SS
I made a quick compatibility update to my Mod for the new game version. After the game content from version 0.1 the audio/music stops, but the cheating menu should still work (but it's not completely checked by me). I also made a menu at the end of the old game content where you can switch to the updated route "Curious Student / Rocky Road" even from other routes.

Oct. 7, 2020
Updated my Mod for the actual game version v0.117.

Mod info:
Main features:
- added some music to the game
- some sound "effects" (like door knocking, human laughing)
- a jukebox function to play the music tracks manually
- a status screen
- redone with v0.017: cheating functions
- a renaming feature for the two main characters
- new with v0.117: naming feature for the game saves

MVB_01.jpg MVB_02.jpg MVB_03.jpg MVB_04.jpg

most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off in the game while playing
Download Mod only v0.117 (~50MB):
(removed outdated links /KoGa3)

Info Jan 28, 2021:
I will probably not continue the Mod. So be careful with your saves using it - they may be not compatible with the next game update then!

Last edited:

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Done!

View attachment 846738

SS
Mate, 2049 is only like 29 years away. Are you sure you'll be able to finish in time?

• Wow

Kripke

Jan 10, 2018
Kripke is totally grateful for that as he belongs to that weird group of perverts who doesn't like unavoidable harem.

It's really good to see that you did not give up!

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
What an awesome update man. Congratulations. I love it. :love:

Hope won't take too long for a new update, but I understood why.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes