Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Sukebe_S

update thread title too to 0.13.
Doh! :eek: Thanks for noticing that. I fixed it.

Also, the PC WorkUpload upload stalled for some reason, so I started the process again. I'll update the thread with that link soon.

Reactions: uporabnik

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I read the comments and I have questions. Are the stories centered on NTR and cannot be avoided (according to the author)? And accordingly, if I do not like NTR in all forms, then should I skip this game?

Reactions: Jonty Rhodes

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
I read the comments and I have questions. Are the stories centered on NTR and cannot be avoided (according to the author)? And accordingly, if I do not like NTR in all forms, then should I skip this game?
Hi! No joking around: if you're not into NTR, you probably won't enjoy the recent update. As for the other storylines, they're pretty NTRish too. One of these days, I want to develop the non-NTR (vanilla) storylines, but for now, there isn't much non-NTR stuff for you to enjoy. Thanks for asking!

Nov 28, 2019
OK can I just say how GOOD the plot of this game is? I love how complex the characters are compared to average ntr "hurr durr Im an ugly bastard" characters. My favourite character is actually Shar'Quon right now, a stereotypical jock who became mature and respectable about interaction and relationships, even learning about medical stuff... the 4th wall breaks and trivia questions are also such a delight to see.

as for your question as of right now most content is NTR, there are planned routes that are vanilla but they aren't implemented yet

Reactions: Sukebe_S

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
So if this game is strictly NTR why the harem tag? MC will have a harem of girls cheating on him?

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Hi! No joking around: if you're not into NTR, you probably won't enjoy the recent update. As for the other storylines, they're pretty NTRish too. One of these days, I want to develop the non-NTR (vanilla) storylines, but for now, there isn't much non-NTR stuff for you to enjoy. Thanks for asking!
It's a pity. Good luck with the game.

Sukebe_S

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
So if this game is strictly NTR why the harem tag? MC will have a harem of cheating girls?
More harem content is coming ! (One of these days.) But now, there isn’t much harem.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Both my thumbs are up ... and .. my big toes are wiggling for the compressed version to happen
without a hitch.
No, I don't know how to compress. I'm still new and stupid with this stuff. If someone else wants to compress it, I'd be happy to link to their compression on the thread's first post. :)
Well .. she is my bride, is she not?
What can I do whenever I get the pleasure to actively pleasure her?
do we bang? Fist? Lick? Finger? Breed?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi dev, Looks like a great game. Will keep my eye out for this and come back when we have more 'vanilla' 'Harem' routes without any NTR or NTR'ish scenes. Until then I hope all you fans of the game and it's current story and kinks enjoy :) On my watch list for sure.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Have I got the perfect Mother's Day gift for you! :love:

So, it's done. It nearly killed me, but it's done, compiled, and uploading now. I'll update this thread as soon as it's finished. A few quick notes:
  • I'm worried that, in many quarters, there's way too much anticipation for this. Some of you have been waiting excitedly for months. I really hope it lives up to everyone's expectations, but I'm a little doubtful it will...
  • It probably needs more play-testing. I'm really nervous there will be bugs. If you get a bug, please notify me here on the thread, and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Even though I'm about 4 months late on this, I still feel like I rushed to get it out... sorry!
  • I've decided not to mess with the audio for now. If KoGa3 (or anyone else) wants to build an audio mod, feel free! Also, what KoGa3 has done so far has been fantastic, so this update comes with KoGa3's earlier mod already pre-installed (hope that's cool, KoGa3! If not, let me know and I'll extricate your mod from the game ASAP).
  • I've learned a lot about Ren'Py, but I still really suck at it. There will likely be portions of the game where you will need to skip through stuff that you've already seen. I wanted to streamline it, but I'm too stupid to figure out how. If any modders out there want to take a stab, I'd love to see what you come up with.
  • A number of you have been asking to support the project somehow, but I've been loathe to get on Patreon or anything like that. There's a number of reasons for this, but I finally decided to relent somewhat. If you really love the game and want to express gratitude in the form of a tip, sure, I'll take some crypto. Give as much or as little as you want. If you're having a hard time financially, wait until you're doing better before you consider tipping. Also, don't think of tipping as a form of guaranteeing or guiding future content, however. Instead, think of it as a way of saying, "hey I enjoyed playing it so far! Keep it up." More details (and wallet addresses) at this hastily-constructed site:
  • I worked pretty hard on medical and pharmaceutical accuracy for this installment. If you're a member of the medical profession, please let me know if there's anything in here somewhat inaccurate or implausible.
  • There are a few vague NTR overtones in this installment. If that kind of thing bothers you, you might want to play the game with your hand in front of your eyes.
  • And that's about it! If you like the game, consider writing a review. And if you don't like the game, still consider writing a review. I love all feedback--positive, negative, thoughtful, even thoughtless.
That's it! Sorry I'm so slow... I'm more frustrated than any of you, I assure you. Most of all, thanks to everyone for playing and encouraging me to continue the project. It's a labor of love. :)

(PS: I don't really recommend you give this game to your mom... unless she's kinky.)

Edit: I'm not sure why, but the WorkUpload PC didn't upload. I'm trying it again and I'll post the link when it's done. In the meantime, the other five links should work.
About the audio: of course feel free to use it (or maybe others). And who knows, maybe if I had a little more time...

Since my original mod is now integrated in the game, I made a quick Android port for it. It's because my original mod menu would not fit on the phone screen without a little adjustment. But be aware that I'm no expert on that system. And since I took a compressed version as a basis for this, I'll put that here as well.

Oct. 27, 2022
Since I had to re-upload the download files (they were not available anymore on the filehoster) I also did a little rework of the Mod UI and added a few new functions (more game settings like textbox opacity, texsize, outlines etc).

Download game compressed
with enhanced Mod v0.13a (~215MB)
-

Download Android port from the compr. game
and enhanced Mod v0.13a (~218MB)
-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional download: Mod Patch

Here a small patch for my in the main game already integrated Mod,
it updates it to the new, enhanced version v0.13a
(info: already integrated in the downloads above)

Download Mod patch v0.13a (2MB)
-

Ingame pics of the new Mod v0.13a
MVB_01.jpg MVB_02.jpg MVB_03.jpg MVB_04.jpg MVB_05.jpg

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
KoGa3 , thank you for the share.
I shared your post to the Game Compression Thread,
where another gamer took it upon themselves to compress this game,
you certainly beat them to it.

Should you be interested in sharing your compressed music enhanced games some more,
a shiny blue cruncher badge would be one more compliment for your wonderful contributions.

About the audio: of course feel free to use it (or maybe others). And who knows, maybe if I had a little more time...

Since my original mod is now integrated in the game, I made a quick Android port for it. It's because my original mod menu would not fit on the phone screen without a little adjustment. But be aware that I'm no expert on that system.
And since I took a compressed version as a basis for this, I'll put that here as well.

Download game compressed v0.13 (~190MB)
Workupload

Download Android port from
game compressed v0.13 (~192MB)
Workupload
Will also report it as a game update, both PC compressed and DROID,
so it gets to the OP ASAP.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Currently: 3DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Corruption, Male domination, Handjob, Oral sex, Masturbation, JOI, Groping, Voyeurism, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Cheating, Romance, Virgin, NTR, Harem (Avoidable), Liberal Arts Education (Unavoidable), overwrought descriptions of emotional states

Main Planned Themes:
Innocent Angel Vanilla: Mind Control, Corruption, NTR (Avoidable?)
Innocent Angel Rocky Road: BDSM, Blackmail, Tattoos/Body Modification
Curious Student Vanilla: Netorase
Curious Student Rocky Road: Vaginal Sex, Semi-Professional Wrestling, Lesbian
Gifted Tease Vanilla: Tease, Exhibition, Competition, NTR (Avoidable if you got the skills!)
Gifted Tease Rocky Road: NTR. Lots and lots of NTR.
The story sounds good, but I don't see that it has any route to convince me.

I like the romance and harem tags. I really dislike the NTR (netorase included). I don't like BDSM, male domination, blackmail.

Sukebe_S, of all the routes, is there one that includes harem and romance but nothing NTR, male domination, lesbianism, mind control, blackmail, BDSM?

Reactions: LazyKeks
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes