Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Its here boys. Its here.
Sorry just a bit too excited.

Sukebe_S how is the pacing now? Got a handle on your tech?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Estimated completion: Nov 2049. Seriously?
better than original 2079 or so.

Hell, by 2049 I'll probably be dead and it might not even work on whatever version of Windows is out then.
if it was still at orig. date ~2079 then pretty much most current f95ers would be dead. renpy gets updated somewhat frequently so it's just up to dev to use latest version of renpy (which breaks or doesn't break n+1 things).

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Alright, thoughts.

So it's not my favourite route, she's a bit forward here, I prefer her kinda naive and getting corrupted into stuff, but as long as it's a rocky road one then it's still spicy and worth my time. Also with how things stood by the end I think there's a lot of scope for exploitation, so I'm hoping it'll get pretty wild.

The dick mechanic I wasn't super thrilled by initially, especially as it goes up and down a fair bit in a way that's unlinked to your actions... but it's a manageable thing, helped by the fact that the "think unsexy thoughts" action doesn't actually consume time so it's fine to just use that to adjust downwards as you need (though maybe that needs to be clearer?)... but honestly it's probably better than just farming those kiss points by having to pick the "right" choices, here at least you can choose what you want then just fiddle the numbers to keep yourself alive.

Bit of a shame you can't see all the boss stuff and all of her social media stuff and it's better to just focus on one, but I suppose that's there as some folks won't want stuff kicking off too quickly so it's good to accommodate that.

The secretary doesn't look freshly turned 18, I thought she was a 40 year old woman at first glance... I kinda would have liked my reward for getting the questions right to be seeing more of what happened to her... also while she looks nothing like the girl in the game Iroha Natsume is the best JAV star, haha.

I was really glad to see the game updated, it's something I hope keeps moving forwards and gets completed even if it's slowly (though feel free to cut your work in half by ditching or postponing the vanilla routes, ha)... there was a good amount of stuff for one day in game and it's set up what's going to happen in the tease path nicely and I think the renders and stuff have definitely improved too.

I don't think I ever voted in that poll, but Innocent Angel: Rocky Road I hope is the next one that gets updated.

Nov 5, 2018
Well, it's been a long time, but the update is here. Gotta say, it's super hot. I didn't think I'd like this one compared to Curious Student (still my favorite), but it was VERY good, especially all the office boss stuff, how we couldn't exactly see what's going on and let our imagination make it even stronger for jealousy. The only criticism that it got a bit too convoluted and sci-fi in the end, could cut like half of it and still get your point across.

Can't wait for the next update. Is it gonna be Innocent Angel day2 or?..

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Have I got the perfect Mother's Day gift for you! :love:

So, it's done. It nearly killed me, but it's done, compiled, and uploading now. I'll update this thread as soon as it's finished. A few quick notes:
  • I'm worried that, in many quarters, there's way too much anticipation for this. Some of you have been waiting excitedly for months. I really hope it lives up to everyone's expectations, but I'm a little doubtful it will...
  • It probably needs more play-testing. I'm really nervous there will be bugs. If you get a bug, please notify me here on the thread, and I'll try to fix it ASAP. Even though I'm about 4 months late on this, I still feel like I rushed to get it out... sorry!
  • I've decided not to mess with the audio for now. If KoGa3 (or anyone else) wants to build an audio mod, feel free! Also, what KoGa3 has done so far has been fantastic, so this update comes with KoGa3's earlier mod already pre-installed (hope that's cool, KoGa3! If not, let me know and I'll extricate your mod from the game ASAP).
  • I've learned a lot about Ren'Py, but I still really suck at it. There will likely be portions of the game where you will need to skip through stuff that you've already seen. I wanted to streamline it, but I'm too stupid to figure out how. If any modders out there want to take a stab, I'd love to see what you come up with.
  • A number of you have been asking to support the project somehow, but I've been loathe to get on Patreon or anything like that. There's a number of reasons for this, but I finally decided to relent somewhat. If you really love the game and want to express gratitude in the form of a tip, sure, I'll take some crypto. Give as much or as little as you want. If you're having a hard time financially, wait until you're doing better before you consider tipping. Also, don't think of tipping as a form of guaranteeing or guiding future content, however. Instead, think of it as a way of saying, "hey I enjoyed playing it so far! Keep it up." More details (and wallet addresses) at this hastily-constructed site:
  • I worked pretty hard on medical and pharmaceutical accuracy for this installment. If you're a member of the medical profession, please let me know if there's anything in here somewhat inaccurate or implausible.
  • There are a few vague NTR overtones in this installment. If that kind of thing bothers you, you might want to play the game with your hand in front of your eyes.
  • And that's about it! If you like the game, consider writing a review. And if you don't like the game, still consider writing a review. I love all feedback--positive, negative, thoughtful, even thoughtless.
That's it! Sorry I'm so slow... I'm more frustrated than any of you, I assure you. Most of all, thanks to everyone for playing and encouraging me to continue the project. It's a labor of love. :)

(PS: I don't really recommend you give this game to your mom... unless she's kinky.)

Edit: I'm not sure why, but the WorkUpload PC didn't upload. I'm trying it again and I'll post the link when it's done. In the meantime, the other five links should work.
Thank you for all that you have done. The only person who should pressure you is you. Do your best, and that is literally all you can do. If that means it takes a long time to update to get a good update, then do that.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
less than 2% death rate, i think you'll be fine buddy
I'm not sure what your angle is, but downplaying the virus is not woke or anything. 2% death rate is actually incredibly high for a disease that spreads like the common cold.

If you are merely stating that any individual person with no risk factors like smoking or other health concerns will most likely not die to the coronavirus, that's a fair statement and I apologize.

• Angry
Reactions: fairy_neko

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Hmmm tiny updates, decent time apart, gonna be multiple routes, makes jab in game about people who would actually pay but then has a tip jar :KEK: :KEK: . i know my comment will get deleted for trolling but then again life is one big troll:LOL::coffee:
Curious about this... this update was tiny? I nearly doubled the size of the game... what’s a dev gotta do? o_O

And when did I make a jab about people who pay for games? I support several games on patreon myself. I’m all for it!

overall, I don’t mind criticism at all, so I hope you don’t get deleted. But I’d like to know more about where you’re coming from.:)

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Again an estimated completion date of 28 and a half years from now. I'm 47 and in poor health.
it's pretty clearly a joke dude, switch your brain on, progress is pretty good for an unfunded game tbh

also

>MC works on floor 88

>knows what adrenochrome is

>has an asian wife

MC looks like he's straight outta /pol/

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Oh my god, try to die during the ecological disaster. More specifically, when the polar bear appears. The writing is fucking 10/10. Shit is hilarious.

Reactions: Sukebe_S and AwsHen

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
Again an estimated completion date of 28 and a half years from now. I'm 47 and in poor health. P Much anyone on now will be at least middle aged by then, unless under 18 now - the ones not middle aged will be elderly. Patroning on Social Security is doable (I do and disabled) but not as easy as if working. Of course those who work until (???) by 2049 will make more. Of course will the DEV still be alive, not under dementia and still willing to work on it? I thought a 10 year finish from start was bad, this would be a nearly 30 year!!! Only games gone on that long are the EA Sports ones. Literally no games take that long to develop. Imagine a game coming out now started development in Nov 1991?
Hi! Thanks for weighing in with your concerns. Sorry to hear about your health—hopefully I can speed up future updates and provide more regular entertainment and distraction from your circumstances.

The 2049 estimated completion was very much tongue in cheek. I sincerely hope I can speed it up. It’s entirely possible that certain ice cream flavors might get discontinued entirely. That might speed releases. Also, who knows—if my IRL career ever ends, I could see myself in a position with lots more time to devote to this.

Anyway, I really appreciate you playing and wish you best of luck.

Thank you for all that you have done. The only person who should pressure you is you. Do your best, and that is literally all you can do. If that means it takes a long time to update to get a good update, then do that.
thank you so much, amigo! You were there in the beginning and your encouragement for me to give this a shot were a key reason why I’ve been able to cobble this much together.

OK can I just say how GOOD the plot of this game is? I love how complex the characters are compared to average ntr "hurr durr Im an ugly bastard" characters. My favourite character is actually Shar'Quon right now, a stereotypical jock who became mature and respectable about interaction and relationships, even learning about medical stuff... the 4th wall breaks and trivia questions are also such a delight to see.

as for your question as of right now most content is NTR, there are planned routes that are vanilla but they aren't implemented yet
hi! Thanks for the kind words. I’m glad you’re enjoying it and appreciating what I’m trying to do with Shar’Quon. Hopefully the writing plot continues to keep players like yourself entertained and interested!

Hi dev, Looks like a great game. Will keep my eye out for this and come back when we have more 'vanilla' 'Harem' routes without any NTR or NTR'ish scenes. Until then I hope all you fans of the game and it's current story and kinks enjoy :) On my watch list for sure.
hi! Huge thanks for not being a psychopath about the NTR stuff. It’s definitely kink of mine (not my only kink, though), but I understand it’s not for everyone. Cool players like yourself encourage me to cater to their kinks as well. Maybe next update...?

The story sounds good, but I don't see that it has any route to convince me.

I like the romance and harem tags. I really dislike the NTR (netorase included). I don't like BDSM, male domination, blackmail.

Sukebe_S, of all the routes, is there one that includes harem and romance but nothing NTR, male domination, lesbianism, mind control, blackmail, BDSM?
that’s a fair question. Pure romantic harem current isn’t a big turn on for me, but it has been in the past, so I could revert back to that someday. In the meantime, I can’t recommend highly enough a game called “The Headmaster.” Have you played it? It might be right up your alley.

Its here boys. Its here.
Sorry just a bit too excited.

Sukebe_S how is the pacing now? Got a handle on your tech?
Thanks for the excitement and patience! I’m getting better, but I still have a long way to go. I’m hoping I can get some hardware updates soon that will speed the process with regard to rendering. There were several scenes scripted that I had to abandon because I couldn’t find a way to make the hardware work. I’m hoping I can revive them at some point in the near future.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes