shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, I love the game but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the update and continued playing with the saves from the previous edition, but I don't see any progress to what I had before. For example, I don't know where to get the marijuana to continue with Alissa.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hi guys, I love the game but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong. I downloaded the update and continued playing with the saves from the previous edition, but I don't see any progress to what I had before. For example, I don't know where to get the marijuana to continue with Alissa.
Yeah, you're doing something wrong, either use the save file provided in the OP, or start a new game. But this time follow the section in the hint system that says MIL route. Also, don't do any event on the wife route past event 21.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
FYI...

I haven't ran into this with a Unity game before. Crank the game and it goes through loading screens without issue. I get to main menu, tweak the settings (same behavior in full or windowed mode), choose new game, screen goes black....stays black...music is playing (great music, btw)...screen stays black. Keys don't work, only way out is to alt-tab then quit.

Will keep trying.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes