Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
just tell me is ntr avoidable or not?
If you consider the wife doing stuff with her friend at work, then later mc and the wife talking about in college mc pimped her out for better grades ntr'ish, then no. These things suck, but we have no choice to not hear, or stop it. Doing stuff with the friend at work, or any mention of it happening before, should only happen after you get onto the poly path. And hearing the wife talking about being pimped for better grades is pure shit :cry:

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
If you consider the wife doing stuff with her friend at work, then later mc and the wife talking about in college mc pimped her out for better grades ntr'ish, then no. These things suck, but we have no choice to not hear, or stop it. Doing stuff with the friend at work should only happen after you get onto the poly path. And hearing the wife talking about being pimped for better grades is pure shit :cry:
yikes so unavoidable then, too bad

• Sad
Reactions: Vortex@

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hi, I'm referring to the text box, apart from the fact that it goes from side to side, it's black and covers all the images and animations and it's very annoying. If it had the option to hide it or, failing that, be transparent, it would be a great goal.
No, it's not possible to hide it, but it's something I can implement in future updates, it's just that no one else complained about it before.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
there was no information that I needed to buy a swimsuit in the hints. All it said was meet her by the pool at 16h. If I needed to buy a swimsuit it should say in the quest log just as it did for the new dresses
My point is, when you went to buy the dress, you didn't even think of seeing what would happen if you purchased the monokini too? Not even a bit curious? Really?

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Is there a way to go full MIL route and not have to progress the wife route and vice versa? I think the last update I played I could only go so far with the MIL route till it said "Advance wife route to continue".

shironou89

Jan 5, 2021
I finished up to event 15 from wife route and I want to do MIL route and i am doing all her interactions but the stats are not changing. I bought her gifts but she says "thanks but no need" and is not taking them. I cant progress her respect at all.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes