youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyWantonMIL-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zomigottastop

Oct 10, 2021
Happy to see a dev who's as engaging as you making a NTR game, on the right side of it at least. Too many NTR games on the wrong side. Please never ever go to the other side of the coin, that's shits incomprehensible as to how people can like that stuff, not trynna kink shame, just incomprehensible. I think you clarified it on the notes but the tag may mess with the potential amount of players you can potentially have. Haven't played yet since I'd like to try it on Android, but i might just go for it on PC if it takes to long. Dumb question since its implied but is pregnancy in the future? Thank you again! And keep up the good work!

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
will i have to start over?
if we're in the same boat, started a new game and played through it without gaining any points, probably is even for the best, cuz we kinda of were walking to the bad ending, i first saw this game today, and melody is too damn hot, so i'm waiting the dev to post the fix:whistle:

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
You need to raise Jason attractiviness first before doing anything with the girls, if they don't find you attractive their stats won't rise.
Physique 100%, Self-Esteem 100%.
Alyssa: Love 0%, Trust 0%, Loyalty 0%, Corruption 100%, Openness 84%
Melody: Love 0%, Trust 0%, Loyalty 0%, Respect 0%, Influence 100%

Only things that have changed ever on that are MC stats, Corruption and Openness, Maybe the influence. The Scenes are all saying +#% but it doesnt affect it.

Sousa69

Feb 24, 2018
when i start the game the loading bar just passes a quarter way then the game stops working.
Does anyone know why that happens?

serd

May 10, 2017
There mobile game tags in this game so how do you play this in android? Is there specific step to follow or its just future plan? Sorry my english bad

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Interacted with melody a lot, bought weed multiple times, yet all her stats except influence which is 100% are on 0%. I need 5% respect to progress with her but i don't know how to gain that or game is probably bugged.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes