Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have choosen the poly/swinging/open marriage route and saved at the end of 2.5, i have reload it but in the new version there is no hints and says "in the future version"... is the previous savings at the end of the 2.5 corrupted or not working? Or the update 3.0 is only for Melody?

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I have choosen the poly/swinging/open marriage route and saved at the end of 2.5, i have reload it but in the new version there is no hints and says "in the future version"... is the previous savings at the end of the 2.5 corrupted or not working? Or the update 3.0 is only for Melody?
This update, as stated in the change log and also made explicit in the game's road my on my patreon page, is only for Melody's route.

Fat Brit 56

Jul 30, 2023
A huge disappointment, as with others here, upon selecting new game, screen goes black and zilch, I tried several times, Win 11, mega file seems to be corrupt.

Tried via pixeldrain as well, it' deffo NOT WORKING, what a pile of ?????.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just downloaded and tested, and it's working perfectly man. The window opens and all you see it's a black screen? No loading sign? No "not responding"? Nothing?
I saw black screen after clicking "New Game". Don't recall if this is always the case, but Unity Crash Handler was in the task manager with the game, too. Win 10 - used Mega.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes