georgelazar

Jan 19, 2022
Send all those saves, please!

if Windows:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL
if Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL OR $HOME/.config/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL
1719468168192.png
1719468211904.png

| Spawny |

Mar 6, 2024
Alright, got Two Saves ready for future content xD One With The Open/Harem, and the others waiting for more content ( not talking to the wife in our room for not remove Melody's route/Cuckquean)

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

Hey guys!
So, I'm here to tell you about Step 2 on the game's road map which is Melody's route or the MIL route as written in the game.

What has been done:
The events for Melody's route are all written all the way to where this route will be split between The Harem Route, The Cuckquean Route, and the Second Ending.
That means a total of 15 additional events outside of those already in the game and the repeatable ones.
Personally, I'm very excited about seeing the end results since the scenes are very steamy, to say the least. There is even a little drama to make the story more interesting, but I don't plan to make it overly dramatic.

To be done:
  • Next, I'll be writing the third level of Melody's repeatable events.
  • The events that will unlock those repeatable events.
  • Then pose the scenes, make the animations, and render it all.
I know it doesn't sound like much to do, but it's a lot of work that I'm looking forward to start digging in.
Now what I plan to do is to split this whole process into 3 or 4 parts, meaning 3 or 4 updates, until the next step of the road map.
Alright?

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes