Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
my 5 cents to this game :)

- please check all Video scenes - repeatable events - sometimes when you r doing repeatable event video from other event pops up - like when to you follow Alyssa to entryway and see her off to work sex scene from shower pops up. (especially this happens with wife)
- when MC progress trough the story please make all repeatable events progress and develop with the story - not all of them progress - pool scenes do not for sure (Melody smoking weed at the pool grinds against MC just once, Melody + Alyssa - Alyssa BJ just once), watch movie scene - BJ is just once. There a lot of them do not repeat. Please make it all repeatable once it unlocked.
- make windowed mode (at least 1920x1080) - right now you can enter window mode, but it will be monitor native resolution which is not good - im talking from perspective of user who has 43" 4k monitor :)
- gallery is broke - there are just Alyssa scenes and not all of them, although i reached end of harem route for 2.5 update
- sometimes character is missing on map and on waypoints (kitchen-hallway-pool etc.) - example - mom in the kitchen at 0H
- hints sometimes very confusing - it says something "(watch move in living room at 20H) - 21H" - exactly like i wrote between quotes
- please do not lower attributes like love/trust since they reached 100% - it just doesnt make any sense when they r dropping bc when Alyssa reaches 100% openness what stops her from NTR? nothing (if its open marriage), but love and trust are dropping for no oblivious reason (wife + harem routes)
- bug - you can buy infinite necklaces from jewelry store for Melody

Game clearly has a potential but there are a lot of bugs need to be fixed. Thanks.

p.s. maybe i dont understand smth but - there a wife route, mom route and harem route and the last one should include both routes scenes and events imo - so when I choose harem - wife is ok, but mom is like i ve never talked to her before and never done any events - this is super confusing - consider that to make a harem i should finish wife route and mom route - but in game for some reason to make a harem i should do just a wife route, so question is - this is harem with whom exactly, if havent finished moms route? :))

p.p.s. Harem route (with NTR included or not) should be the most complicated one, not the easiest to reach bc in the future (if you want to make this game as long as possible) harem possibly can include Alyssa co-workers, neighbors - whoever you want to add in future updates - there are infinite possibilities with harem route - prostitution (NTR), weed dealer, swinging (NTR) etc.

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
- please check all Video scenes - repeatable events - sometimes when you r doing repeatable event video from other event pops up - like when to you follow Alyssa to entryway and see her off to work sex scene from shower pops up. (especially this happens with wife)
That bug has been reported already and will be fixed on the next release.

- when MC progress trough the story please make all repeatable events progress and develop with the story - not all of them progress - pool scenes do not for sure (Melody smoking weed at the pool grinds against MC just once, Melody + Alyssa - Alyssa BJ just once), watch movie scene - BJ is just once. There a lot of them do not repeat. Please make it all repeatable once it unlocked.
Melody repeatable scene will only be implemented after certain events on her route.

As for Alyssa's those you mentioned are event scenes related to the story progress of their sexual relationship and Alyssa's route, those will only become repeatable on certain routes but not on all routes, since there will be different repeatable scenes on every route. Since with Alyssa being the only one pleasing Jason on the harem route, for example, it wouldn't make much sense when he could be receiving a double BJ instead.

- make windowed mode (at least 1920x1080) - right now you can enter window mode, but it will be monitor native resolution which is not good - im talking from perspective of user who has 43" 4k monitor :)
That is something I can and will do, one of my patrons said to have problems with that too, I just didn't really think about doing a windowed mode, thanks for pointing it out.

- gallery is broke - there are just Alyssa scenes and not all of them, although i reached end of harem route for 2.5 update
- sometimes character is missing on map and on waypoints (kitchen-hallway-pool etc.) - example - mom in the kitchen at 0H
- hints sometimes very confusing - it says something "(watch move in living room at 20H) - 21H" - exactly like i wrote between quotes
- No, it's not, it's just outdated.

- That's something I didn't notice and I will look into it.

- Some typos might happen, sorry about that.

- please do not lower attributes like love/trust since they reached 100% - it just doesnt make any sense when they r dropping bc when Alyssa reaches 100% openness what stops her from NTR? nothing (if its open marriage), but love and trust are dropping for no oblivious reason (wife + harem routes)

- No, the attributes have to keep falling, because it wouldn't be strange if someone stopped working on a relationship and ignored his woman/women and nothing happened. So the stats calculations are made that way so the player must take care of himself and take care of his girls otherwise, there will be consequences.
Just like IRL if you ignore your girl and yourself, you will love respect and love as time goes by.

- Not a bug, it was made as a repeatable gift so you can raise stats faster. But it won't mean much if Jason isn't at least attractive to the girls. If Jason don't respect and take care of himself how can he expect respect and care from others? And that's the only grind of the game and it's not even grindy.

Game clearly has a potential but there are a lot of bugs need to be fixed. Thanks.

p.s. maybe i dont understand smth but - there a wife route, mom route and harem route and the last one should include both routes scenes and events imo - so when I choose harem - wife is ok, but mom is like i ve never talked to her before and never done any events - this is super confusing - consider that to make a harem i should finish wife route and mom route - but in game for some reason to make a harem i should do just a wife route, so question is - this is harem with whom exactly, if havent finished moms route? :))

p.p.s. Harem route (with NTR included or not) should be the most complicated one, not the easiest to reach bc in the future (if you want to make this game as long as possible) harem possibly can include Alyssa co-workers, neighbors - whoever you want to add in future updates - there are infinite possibilities with harem route - prostitution (NTR), weed dealer, swinging (NTR) etc.
- Thank you, and thanks for taking the time to play and for the feedback as well.

- No, not really, so far the Harem route isn't even in the game, the game starts with Jason fixing his relationship with Alyssa. Then through Alyssa and Melody's seduction, he may choose to either open up to Melody or to insist on staying only with Alyssa.
At the end of Alyssa's route, the player will have to choose between going with Alyssa's plan of have a more open relationship (The poly route) or a Happy Ending.
The Harem route will derive from Melody's route, where the player will choose between the Happy ending of that route, the Cuckquean route, or the Harem route.
But the events of Melody's route will only be really implemented from the next update forward, what is in the game so far is only a teaser of some sort, just the bones of that route.

- Yes, the difficulty will be more on time management, Jason will have to juggle his time with taking care of himself and keeping every girl he is in a relationship with satisfied, otherwise, there will be consequences.

- As for making the game a long one, I already said that to my patrons, but I don't plan on being a "solo-game game dev", if you want to know more about what is planned for this game you should read the post about the game's road-map in here:

Reactions: Kreeze

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
my 5 cents to this game :)

as of this ver are there any ntr consequences?

godlike1

Apr 28, 2020
spending 1/2 an hour trying to figure out how to open this in window mode since i can't even click on wherever the button saying i'm old enough to play this game is Samsung Odyssey 43" monitor and everything is skewed big..

got it

"\\Game Folder\GAME.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Can you tell me what is the usual interval that you follow between the updates
As fast as I can, I don't have a fixed interval, I try to update monthly but since I'm still a one-man team, it usually takes more than that because I prefer giving "meaty" updates. So, I'm going to say somewhere between 4 and 7 weeks, I guess...

Ever figure out how to get this game to work for Android?
I'm still in the process of figuring that out, I tried doing it with the last update and it didn't work, but I'll do my best to bring it to Android players too.

spending 1/2 an hour trying to figure out how to open this in window mode since i can't even click on wherever the button saying i'm old enough to play this game is Samsung Odyssey 43" monitor and everything is skewed big..

got it

"\\Game Folder\GAME.exe" -screen-width 1600 -screen-height 900 -screen-fullscreen 0
I covered that too, I added an option in the settings so you can go back and forth between windowed and fullscreen, but it will only be in the next update. It was quite simple to do it, it just slipped my mind.

Reactions: _Thomas_Shelby_

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Progress Report #6

Hey guys!
So, I'm here to give you a quick update on the progress of the next release. I could just update the last post, but I wanted to show you some teasers to keep you excited!

What has been done:
  • The events for Melody's route are all written all the way to where this route will be split between The Harem Route, The Cuckquean Route, and the Second Ending.
  • Out of the 15 story events on that route I decided to release 5 of them in this update otherwise it would take too long to release a new update.
  • Out of those 5 events, I have posed and animated 3 of them, and it shouldn't take too long to finish the remaining ones.
  • I've also finished writing the repeatable events for Melody.

To be done:
  • I have to pose 2 story event scenes as I said.
  • Then I'll be rendering those scenes and animations.
  • I still have to proofread and edit the texts for inconsistencies and typos.
  • Also, after hearing some feedback from some of you I decided to add more to the skeleton of the game, which means you will be seeing a lot more interactions all over the map and a few more locations as well.
  • These interactions won't have any content yet, but they will be there to show you how much content is planned.
  • Then I'll send it all to Unity to compile a new update for y'all. ;D

I'm still not sure how much time it will take, expecially because I'm still a one-man team.
But I'll do my best to release this update soon! And don't worry, I plan on releasing it this month yet, alright? =D

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

New

Show less
Hi, guys!
So, let me put y'all up to date with this development!
Here is what has been done so far:
  • All the story scenes are posed and rendered.
  • Posed and rendered the first set of placeholder scenes for the new routes to come, adding more to the bone structure of the game.
  • Compressed the renders and animations without any major lost in quality, so I'll be counting on your feedback on this part.
Here's an example:
Non-compressed

Compressed
The game size is now more than 2GB smaller than the last build. I think it is looking good, but you tell me if you would prefer a non-compressed version to be up-loaded too.
  • I also compressed and increased the frame rate of all 49 animations in-game, so you will notice that they look a lot more fluid now.
Example:
Previous: -
Now: -
  • Then I added an option for you to switch between fullscreen and windowed mode on the in-game settings.
  • Created Renders for two new locations, which are the RedRoom (Swinger's Club) and the neighbor house.
The neighbor and the additional characters are placeholders, for now, just in preparation to add the Consequences events, and Poly and Harem routes.
Now what I need to do:
  • Finish rendering the animations for Melody's route.
  • Proofread and edit the text.
  • Finish the Unity build and release the update for y'all. =D
The Red Room:

I know that there was more done but I won't bore you with the technical stuff.
Also, I won't give you a release date as always but I'm confident on releasing it soon, so stay tuned.
That's all for now, the next post I make will hopefully be the update's release, but if anything changes I'll give you guys a head's up, alright?
Thank you for your patronage! Talk to y'all soon!

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes