NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Any chance the word wrap will get fixed here? I wanna play this but seeing the last word(s) of every line cut off is so frustrating.
It has no word-wrapping issues. Attach a screenshot. You might not have the game fonts installed on your pc and it's using other (bigger) ones.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It is a really hurtful stereotype that all orcs are cucks who would pass around a woman as soon as they are done raping her.
There are plenty of orcs who are real men and keep their breeding sow as their own private bitch without passing her around.
This message has been brought to you by the orc anti defamation society

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
It's always vanilla tard normies that go into NTR/Ugly Bastard whatever and scream to high heavens how horrible the genre is. Yet you don't see NTR/Ugly Bastard fans going into Vanilla themed games and shitting all over them:ROFLMAO:
Nah, even handsome netori guys got attacked.

This game quite good and quite not. Hope saikey might find NTR sandbox japanese games. I was glad that when the game end we can have sandbox but eventually we got betrayed :(

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Dev name checkout: Saikey NTR Studios

Hey! at least this dev or group of workers are plain honest when releasing NTR content straight up the bat <3

The few games with NTR that have orcs, goblins whatever I play and of course there's scenes with humans so that turns down the NTR groove back to its original core

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Dev name checkout: Saikey NTR Studios

Hey! at least this dev or group of workers are plain honest when releasing NTR content straight up the bat <3

The few games with NTR that have orcs, goblins whatever I play and of course there's scenes with humans so that turns down the NTR groove back to its original core
That's only the translation group, not the developer. Developer's name is right on top.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
The wrapping issue will be fixed within a few hours, the good news is that it should be only a handful of the longer lines.

I'll add an "Other" section to the main post with the patch fix once it's complete, that way no one has to redownload the entire game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Troqu and jakiro

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Except scat fetish and smegma shit you don't see it exactly in big plane being advertised everywhere.

Imagine defending this nastyness. Fuck. Scat is tame compared to this disgusting shit. I can't believe you're out here in the open like "Yes, yum! Dick cheese! Gimme gimme!".
Me too alright me too, but people who disgust about these in this thread are going nowhere.

I've been play game or read any comics about Orc x female and to be clear orc is humanoid PIG. and Pig eat all nasty things and they don't even need to shower or clean themself because they are pigs.

This game mainly about Orc that is pig so that's the reason why so many nasty things throw into this game. I will silent myself if you guys disgust to human that not showering for 2 weeks but what you guys against are pigs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes