EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

cover2.png
Overview:

Your husband, Levi, has been taken prisoner by the Demon King, oh no!
Play as Elysse as you attempt to rescue your husband... There might be a small issue with some orcs, but it's nothing you cant handle... right?
Will you be able to succesfully save him? Or will you be taken prisoner as well? Or... Perhaps something far worse...?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-11-28
Release Date: 2022-02-03
Original Title: 俺の嫁がオークに寝取られた件
Developer: amedenpa's workshop
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches:
UPDATE 2 [WRAPPING FIX] - Save

俺の嫁がオークに寝取られた件_XTaD5JwK1K.png 俺の嫁がオークに寝取られた件_U0HXIZQoev.png 俺の嫁がオークに寝取られた件_Ob5WZAQany.png 俺の嫁がオークに寝取られた件_gpW6Wgk6DS.png 俺の嫁がオークに寝取られた件_1KIrxJzM4S.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
second game of this artist is much better, but whatever i just leave this comment here for the new guys :KEK:.

NTR-frogs are the most spoiled group I swear.
Not really i haven't seen a good ntr game in ages, and im telling you this from experience. Usually we get the copypaste cucktard coward mc ntr which is the worst shit ever invented, of course i know the target audience are the japanase,koreans but seriously :KEK: .

Jun 1, 2022
second game of this artist is much better, but whatever i just leave this comment here for the new guys :KEK:.

Not really i haven't seen a good ntr game in ages, and im telling you this from experience. Usually we get the copypaste cucktard coward mc ntr which is the worst shit ever invented, of course i know the target audience are the japanase,koreans but seriously :KEK: .
I 100% agree vanilla fans think ntr games are rampant but in reality once you get in to the genre you start to notice this is actually not true, at least in the quality department you might see a new ntr games here and there and you say to yourself oh a new ntr game finally released and then you play it or see the reviews to only find out its just a cheaply made game with no passion behind the game or a carbon copy of the authors other games.

I as well havent played a good ntr in a long time even worse if you're a milf ntr game fan like me be prepared to search or wait for a long time because oh boy finding a good one with those two genres together is insanely hard.

A lot of people dont understand that it actually takes a lot of skill to make a good ntr game, from the writing,story to even how you present the events and the perspectives there is actually a lot of factors that are needed to make a good game.

I do believe the artists on twitter that goes by the handle @pastaskii will be the next big very well made ntr game if it someday releases since the author is a perfectionist it seems its going to take a while more probably late 2023 or even 2024.

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I 100% agree vanilla fans think ntr games are rampant but in reality once you get in to the genre you start to notice this is actually not true, at least in the quality department you might see a new ntr games here and there and you say to yourself oh a new ntr game finally released and then you play it or see the reviews to only find out its just a cheaply made game with no passion behind the game or a carbon copy of the authors other games.

I as well havent played a good ntr in a long time even worse if you're a milf ntr game fan like me be prepared to search or wait for a long time because oh boy finding a good one with those two genres together is insanely hard.

A lot of people dont understand that it actually takes a lot of skill to make a good ntr game, from the writing,story to even how you present the events and the perspectives there is actually a lot of factors that are needed to make a good game.

I do believe the artists on twitter that goes by the handle @pastaskii will be the next big very well made ntr game if it someday releases since the author is a perfectionist it seems its going to take a while more probably late 2023 or even 2024.
I just feel some vanilla fans always exageratted. NTR games are not that many and all of them cant affect other games like desease.

Some good ntr games made from western always dont have milf or the titties are too small. I really like it if some devs put MIlf or bimbo girl into their ntr game

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
not to nitpick but isn't this not ntr. the female mc's husband is kidnapped so she goes out and gets raped/enjoys it, isn't that just flat cheating. or is the husband also sleeping with orcs?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pivetta

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
not to nitpick but isn't this not ntr. the female mc's husband is kidnapped so she goes out and gets raped/enjoys it, isn't that just flat cheating. or is the husband also sleeping with orcs?
There's more than just that after she rescues the husband

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So much effort into translating a game with such terrible art + censorship.
You can just....ignore the thread.

I just feel some vanilla fans always exageratted. NTR games are not that many and all of them cant affect other games like desease.

Some good ntr games made from western always dont have milf or the titties are too small. I really like it if some devs put MIlf or bimbo girl into their ntr game
It's always vanilla tard normies that go into NTR/Ugly Bastard whatever and scream to high heavens how horrible the genre is. Yet you don't see NTR/Ugly Bastard fans going into Vanilla themed games and shitting all over them:ROFLMAO:

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes