Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Really like the rough and extreme art from this dev.

Thanks for the translation Vakalo.

Hyped for their newest game that comes out later this month supposedly.

Last edited:

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Enjoy the translation everyone!

This game was one of my favorites, mostly due to the artwork and overly thick protag.
100% save file will be attached to this post for those who only want to enjoy the scenes.
Does this still work

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
And a response to the 'dirty' fetish; It's actually something that won't be translated to real life and was created in hentais basically, and it's more of a subgenre of the corruption/domination tag, in the sense of humiliating a FM character. This is a scenario that is supposed to stay in fantasy and drawings, so spare any thoughts.
It is honestly futile to explain anything to people like those, they refuse to read or can't read.

And a response to the 'dirty' fetish; It's actually something that won't be translated to real life and was created in hentais basically, and it's more of a subgenre of the corruption/domination tag, in the sense of humiliating a FM character.
That is pretty much exactly what it is, it is just further domination or corruption of the character, where the character would eventually willingly do those things without feeling disgust. Does not mean we are self-inserting to do those things in real life like vanilla people keep assuming. Just one of the more popular examples "Oh you like NTR, well you must be a cuckold" :WaitWhat:

Jun 1, 2022
You can just....ignore the thread.

It's always vanilla tard normies that go into NTR/Ugly Bastard whatever and scream to high heavens how horrible the genre is. Yet you don't see NTR/Ugly Bastard fans going into Vanilla themed games and shitting all over them:ROFLMAO:
You know what's even worse? when devs clearly want to make put some ntr in to their games they do one or two optional scenes and the Vanilla normies start to attack the dev and bully them until they remove the ntr I despise those kinds of people I already seen it happen to two devs, like fucking hell its already super hard finding western 2d games that have ntr in them and the few that are trying to add them are getting bullied in to not putting it by the vanilla mob, because if the game isn't some vanilla harem powertrip game you know these people are going to complain.

Its so bad that I even know a dev that his first game was a ntr game and he got so much backlash and shit on that now that his making his second game now its just some stupid generic powertrip harem game, I wish devs dint care about these people and just made the stuff they wanted to make.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm sorry for interrupting usual NTR drama but I got a question about the game, how much if any of the game is from the perspective of the husband? Its often very vague with those games if there are any scenes like that. I will be honest I'm not into NTR but I'm also not against it, if its in the game I accept it, unless there are some bisex scenes with husband joining and gaying it up in then I'm all over that. My point is, I just want female protag game most of all so thats why I'm asking if there will be a lot of boner killer husband moments (again I don't mind NTR scenes obviously as I'm in this thread, I just don't want switching of perspectives during them).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I'm sorry for interrupting usual NTR drama but I got a question about the game, how much if any of the game is from the perspective of the husband?
Game is completely from the wife's perspective as she does quests and works her way to the Demon Lord's castle to rescue her husband - after 2 years.

Overall about a couple of hours of playtime if you do everything, and you don't need to lose to the Bosses as you get the scene in the recollection room once you beat them. Art was meh, story was coherent, and most of the corruption was pretty much "silenced" once it was complete.

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
Game is completely from the wife's perspective as she does quests and works her way to the Demon Lord's castle to rescue her husband - after 2 years.

Overall about a couple of hours of playtime if you do everything, and you don't need to lose to the Bosses as you get the scene in the recollection room once you beat them. Art was meh, story was coherent, and most of the corruption was pretty much "silenced" once it was complete.
Thanks for the response!

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
You know what's even worse? when devs clearly want to make put some ntr in to their games they do one or two optional scenes and the Vanilla normies start to attack the dev and bully them until they remove the ntr I despise those kinds of people I already seen it happen to two devs, like fucking hell its already super hard finding western 2d games that have ntr in them and the few that are trying to add them are getting bullied in to not putting it by the vanilla mob, because if the game isn't some vanilla harem powertrip game you know these people are going to complain.

Its so bad that I even know a dev that his first game was a ntr game and he got so much backlash and shit on that now that his making his second game now its just some stupid generic powertrip harem game, I wish devs dint care about these people and just made the stuff they wanted to make.
The thing is that developers should be able to make a game they want to make but unfortunately that just doesn't work when you're financially dependant on your player base. As a dev you often have no other choice but to adhere to what the fans want because otherwise you'll run out of money and need to abandon your game. So what the big masses want always has a bigger priority than what smaller groups of people want. It's sad but there's no way around it really.

Jun 1, 2022
The thing is that developers should be able to make a game they want to make but unfortunately that just doesn't work when you're financially dependant on your player base. As a dev you often have no other choice but to adhere to what the fans want because otherwise you'll run out of money and need to abandon your game. So what the big masses want always has a bigger priority than what smaller groups of people want. It's sad but there's no way around it really.
while I somewhat agree with this it can also be a double edge sword for example if you build your whole fanbase based on ntr games and fans and then change it all of the sudden to vanilla harem you loose on a lot of your fanbase and while I agree that the market for vanilla harem is bigger you have to rebuild your fanbase with a new one also know that you will be stuck creating content that you might not like.

I also think that while making games for the most money is important I say most of the ones who do this eventually loose motivation and quit altogether or switch because working on things you don't like solely for money takes a huge toll and makes a lot devs miserable.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
On the whole normies REEEing about NTR thing.

It's insecurity plain and simple. They get a boner over the art (not necessarily the NTR itself just art) and see the NTR tag, and they instantly feel a visceral emotion of shame, but they aren't cucks they'll begin telling themselves. To resolve this cognitive dissonance they will then go and try to outwardly overcompensate in the other direction and start feeling the need to cover up that initial arousal that they will start attacking the work and other people who might like it.

This is a very common human psychological phenomenon, I'd go into more detail and more examples but that would just be inviting controversy. Let's just say you see the same thing with a lot of homophobes.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
I 100% agree vanilla fans think ntr games are rampant but in reality once you get in to the genre you start to notice this is actually not true, at least in the quality department you might see a new ntr games here and there and you say to yourself oh a new ntr game finally released and then you play it or see the reviews to only find out its just a cheaply made game with no passion behind the game or a carbon copy of the authors other games.

I as well havent played a good ntr in a long time even worse if you're a milf ntr game fan like me be prepared to search or wait for a long time because oh boy finding a good one with those two genres together is insanely hard.

A lot of people dont understand that it actually takes a lot of skill to make a good ntr game, from the writing,story to even how you present the events and the perspectives there is actually a lot of factors that are needed to make a good game.

I do believe the artists on twitter that goes by the handle @pastaskii will be the next big very well made ntr game if it someday releases since the author is a perfectionist it seems its going to take a while more probably late 2023 or even 2024.
Interesting , it is somewhat fascinating to see people like something i don't like at all . I don't always ask why people like it because it should have tons or reason to like something but i wonder why people like ntr. Is it because they wanted to be the protag IRL , because the protagonist is dumb so he deserve it or only because the girl become more and more degraded/perverted ?

I find that the worst ntr is the one when you can feel the despair and misery of the protagonist . Maybe they are supposed to be the best ntr ?

On the game itself , i supposed you can't skip the ntr part , right ? (stupid question but sometime you can , and i like that even if i skip 80% of the scenes )

2.60 star(s) 10 Votes